    benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
    technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
    or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

    Colin, Sep 14, 2007

  2. Colin

    noh Guest

    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <> wrote:

    >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
    >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
    >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
    >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
    >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

    Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.

    noh, Sep 14, 2007

  3. Colin

    Noely73 Guest

    "noh" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <> wrote:
    >
    > >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
    > >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
    > >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
    > >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
    > >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

    > Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.

    Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
    stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
    i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

    Noely73, Sep 16, 2007
  4. On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:49:01 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:

    >"noh" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
    >> >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
    >> >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
    >> >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
    >> >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

    >> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.
    >>

    >Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
    >stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
    >i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

    Time was when there was no Google or other search engine to utilize.

    Now, there is. So fucking use it, instead of getting others to do it
    for you. This group is about discussing video, not discussing where to
    find an article about video. Hell, you could have found several by now.
    but noooooooo...

    Ya lazy ****.

    Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

    ChairmanOfTheBored, Sep 16, 2007
  5. Colin

    GMAN Guest

    In article <Nb_Gi.7110$>, "Noely73" <> wrote:

    >"noh" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 00:21:48 -0700, Colin <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Can anyone please give links to the best online articles you've read
    >> >or seen so far, that you reckon do a great job extolling the virtues /
    >> >benefits of the Blu Ray DVD format, but without offering up only ultra
    >> >technical reasons why (even if you don't agree with what the article
    >> >or essay says, because you're a bigger supporter of the HD-DVD format).

    >> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.
    >>

    >Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
    >stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
    >i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

    Time was one would do a little research before making everyone else do the
    work for you.

    GMAN, Sep 16, 2007
  6. Colin

    Noely73 Guest

    "ChairmanOfTheBored" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:49:01 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"noh" <> wrote in message

    format).

    > >> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.
    > >>

    > >Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
    > >stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
    > >i'm sure you'll get a good responce.
    > >

    > Time was when there was no Google or other search engine to utilize.
    >
    > Now, there is. So fucking use it, instead of getting others to do it
    > for you. This group is about discussing video, not discussing where to
    > find an article about video. Hell, you could have found several by now.
    > but noooooooo...
    >
    > Ya lazy ****.

    > Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

    Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

    > This group is about discussing video, not discussing
    > where to find an article about video.

    Same thing u cross posting prat face.
    Try anger management u asshole.

    Noely73, Sep 16, 2007
  7. coaster1robert, Sep 16, 2007
  8. On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:05:36 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:

    >> Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

    >Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

    Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

    >> This group is about discussing video, not discussing
    >> where to find an article about video.

    >Same thing u cross posting prat face.

    I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
    miss my response to your utter stupidity.

    >Try anger management u asshole.

    **** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word. "u" is not. It is retarded
    gang boy lingo.

    Grow the **** up, punk boy.

    ChairmanOfTheBored, Sep 17, 2007
  9. Colin

    > On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 12:05:36 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:
    >
    > >> Strike that... ya cross-posting Usenet retard lazy ****.

    > >Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

    > Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

    Christ almighty!!!!
    And i thought u were sad before....

    > >> This group is about discussing video, not discussing
    > >> where to find an article about video.

    > >Same thing u cross posting prat face.

    > I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
    > miss my response to your utter stupidity.

    You dumb shit for brains - you still haven't figured
    out i'm not the OP. You can't even read properly.

    > >Try anger management u asshole.

    > **** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word.
    > "u" is not. It is retarded gang boy lingo.

    Ha, ha, ha, ha....oh my god, what a sad, sad fucko you r.
    No really you R!

    > Grow the **** up, punk boy.

    You're not pretentious, just sad, a pubescent kid
    and way 2 sad for me to waste valuable time on,
    you're time ain't worth shit.

    Noely73, Sep 17, 2007
  10. On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:32:26 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:

    >"ChairmanOfTheBored" <> wrote in message

    >> >Did i get a rise out of u, ha, ha.

    >> Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

    >Christ almighty!!!!
    >And i thought u were sad before....

    >> >Same thing u cross posting prat face.

    >> I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
    >> miss my response to your utter stupidity.

    >You dumb shit for brains - you still haven't figured
    >out i'm not the OP. You can't even read properly.
    >

    >> >Try anger management u asshole.

    >> **** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word.
    >> "u" is not. It is retarded gang boy lingo.

    >Ha, ha, ha, ha....oh my god, what a sad, sad fucko you r.
    >No really you R!
    >
    >> Grow the **** up, punk boy.

    >You're not pretentious, just sad, a pubescent kid
    >and way 2 sad for me to waste valuable time on,
    >you're time ain't worth shit.

    My time gets me $200 an hour, you pathetic little illiterate twit.

    YOUR TIME is that which is not worth shit. You ARE shit.

    Your mother should be a jailed felon for the crime of not flushing your
    retarded ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.

    ChairmanOfTheBored, Sep 17, 2007
  11. Colin

    wrote:

    > >> Gang boy lingo retard. I is capitalized.

    > >Christ almighty!!!!
    > >And i thought u were sad before....

    > >> I posted to the groups you posted to so your retarded ass would not
    > >> miss my response to your utter stupidity.

    > >You dumb shit for brains - you still haven't figured
    > >out i'm not the OP. You can't even read properly.

    > >> **** off, gang boy retard. YOU is a word.
    > >> "u" is not. It is retarded gang boy lingo.

    > >Ha, ha, ha, ha....oh my god, what a sad, sad fucko you r.
    > >No really you R!
    > >
    > >> Grow the **** up, punk boy.

    > >You're not pretentious, just sad, a pubescent kid
    > >and way 2 sad for me to waste valuable time on,
    > >you're time ain't worth shit.
    > >

    > My time gets me $200 an hour, you pathetic little illiterate twit.
    >
    > YOUR TIME is that which is not worth shit. You ARE shit.
    >
    > Your mother should be a jailed felon for the crime of not flushing your
    > retarded ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.

    Whoah!!!, hit another nerve there, huh, a live
    one! ha, ha. "Your time not being worth shit", a
    bit too close to the bone, hey; found u out, ha, ha, ha;
    you're really showing your arse this time. 1st rule of
    boxing - know when to stay down, coz you're taking
    another pasting sonny!

    >> My time gets me $200 an hour

    Er...you mean $2 of course. You sell your ass for
    $2 an hour. Why u feel the need to share this with
    the group, i know not. May i remind u that this group
    is for discussing video, not for discussing the price
    of your asshole. I have reported u for soliciting
    sex in the group and i suspect that 2 cents is more
    accurate for your gaping, stretched out hole, you
    filthy rent-boy! ha, ha, ha.
    Metaphorically speaking, over the thread i've slapped
    you around the ring, trapped you on the ropes, punched
    all your teeth out and now i've smacked you clean out
    the ring, K.O. !!!! ha, ha, ha, ha....
    You must be feeling really ANGRY about now; why
    don't u go round and shoot-up your school; isn't that
    what u morons normally do when u can't hack it.
    Excuse me Mr Chairman, if you'll pardon the pun,
    i'm 'bored' of humiliating you, you witless ****.
    My job here is done. You'll think twice before u abuse
    a perfectly legitimate post in the future as you have
    absolutely nothing in the locker to back yourself up.
    You are a disgrace not only to yourself and the group
    but to humanity, ha, ha, ha, ha...... For the record, i've
    had a great laugh and you've been a joke! Adios moron.

    Noely73, Sep 18, 2007
  12. Colin

    TheKraken Guest

    On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:15:16 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:

    >"ChairmanOfTheBored" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 11:32:26 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"ChairmanOfTheBored" <> wrote in message

    >> >Christ almighty!!!!
    >> >And i thought u were sad before....

    >> >You dumb shit for brains - you still haven't figured
    >> >out i'm not the OP. You can't even read properly.

    >> >Ha, ha, ha, ha....oh my god, what a sad, sad fucko you r.
    >> >No really you R!

    >> >You're not pretentious, just sad, a pubescent kid
    >> >and way 2 sad for me to waste valuable time on,
    >> >you're time ain't worth shit.
    >> >

    >> My time gets me $200 an hour, you pathetic little illiterate twit.
    >>
    >> YOUR TIME is that which is not worth shit. You ARE shit.
    >>
    >> Your mother should be a jailed felon for the crime of not flushing your
    >> retarded ass, the moment she shat you out of her retarded ass.

    >Whoah!!!

    Yes, you little retarded bastard. That was a jab at you and your
    retarded mother.

    >, hit another nerve there, huh, a live
    >one!

    Actually, you appear 100% brain dead, dipshit.

    > ha, ha. "Your time not being worth shit", a
    >bit too close to the bone, hey; found u out, ha, ha, ha;

    You found out nothing. I have done more in the last year to make the
    world a better place, and got paid more for it than your pathetic, piece
    of shit ass will in your entire pathetic life, boy.

    I see it the other way around, you retarded ****.

    > 1st rule of
    >boxing - know when to stay down, coz you're taking
    >another pasting sonny!

    In your mind... but then, you are a legend in your own mind. You're
    the dumb bastard in this thread, idiot.

    No, I said $200 /hr and that's what I meant, you illiterate ****.

    > You sell your ass for
    >$2 an hour.

    I don't sell my ass, dipshit. Stop projecting.

    > Why u feel the need to share this with
    >the group, i know not.

    Why you feel the need to make stupid shit up, only you know, and you
    knowing anything is even in doubt.

    > May i remind u that this group
    >is for discussing video,

    No, dumbfuck, you may not remind anyone here of anything.

    > not for discussing the price
    >of your asshole.

    No one ever made any such discussion. Your gang boy retarded roots are
    showing... again.

    > I have reported u for soliciting
    >sex in the group

    You are a lying piece of shit, and too much of a pussy to netcop
    anyone, because your bullshit would come back and bite you in your
    account privileges.

    > and i suspect

    You don't have a high enough IQ to suspect anything about anyone. You
    run to the bathroom door to peep into the keyhole when your mom takes a
    shit, trying to see if you are going to have a new retarded brother to
    contend with.

    > that 2 cents is more
    >accurate for your gaping, stretched out hole, you
    >filthy rent-boy! ha, ha, ha.

    It would appear that it is you that is the filthy one, you total piece
    of shit dumbfuck.

    > Metaphorically speaking, over the thread i've slapped
    >you around the ring,

    Nope. You really need to stop looking in the mirror when you post,
    dipshit.

    > trapped you on the ropes,

    Is that why I have called you AND your mother the lowest shit on the
    planet, yet you have made no valid retort?

    > punched
    >all your teeth out

    That must be what that gleaming white smile is when I look in the
    mirror. All those teeth you didn't even come close to. You're an idiot.

    > and now i've smacked you clean out
    >the ring, K.O. !!!! ha, ha, ha, ha....

    In your dreams, pussy boy.

    >You must be feeling really ANGRY about now;

    I'm laughing my ass off at just how stupid a little gang boy retard
    like you can be in Usenet.

    > why
    >don't u go round and shoot-up your school; isn't that
    >what u morons normally do when u can't hack it.

    Funny how thoughts like that never cross my mind, but come out of the
    mouths of fucktards like you ALL THE TIME.

    **** off, ya little gang boy retard.

    > if you'll pardon the pun,
    >i'm 'bored' of humiliating you,

    Right. I called you out, called your entire blood line shit scum, and
    *you* claim to have humiliated me? Bwuahahahahahaha!

    > you witless ****.

    I put your retarded ass right in the place where you belong. Back in
    the toilet, boy.

    >My job here is done. You'll think twice before u abuse
    >a perfectly legitimate post in the future as you have
    >absolutely nothing in the locker to back yourself up.

    You're an idiot.

    >You are a disgrace not only to yourself and the group
    >but to humanity, ha, ha, ha, ha......

    Said the idiot that doesn't know how to write words correctly. Wouldn't
    know the meaning of the word punctuation if it bit you in the ass, and it
    has several times in this thread alone, and you finish off with a
    retarded little "ha, ha, ha, ha....." Hell, you can't even get that
    right. The ellipsis is ONLY THREE periods, you dumb ****.

    > For the record, i've
    >had a great laugh and you've been a joke! Adios moron.

    For the record, you are exactly just as retarded as I said you are, and
    your inability to write correctly proves it.

    The 25 blank lines after your post proves it even further. You're a
    bona fide Usenet idiot.

    TheKraken, Sep 19, 2007
  13. Colin

    Noely73 Guest

    wrote:

> [...]

    > You're an idiot.
    >
    > >You are a disgrace not only to yourself and the group
    > >but to humanity, ha, ha, ha, ha......

    > Said the idiot that doesn't know how to write words correctly. Wouldn't
    > know the meaning of the word punctuation if it bit you in the ass, and it
    > has several times in this thread alone, and you finish off with a
    > retarded little "ha, ha, ha, ha....." Hell, you can't even get that
    > right. The ellipsis is ONLY THREE periods, you dumb ****.
    >
    > > For the record, i've
    > >had a great laugh and you've been a joke! Adios moron.

    > For the record, you are exactly just as retarded as I said you are, and
    > your inability to write correctly proves it.
    >

    > Is that why I have called you AND your mother the lowest shit on the
    > planet, yet you have made no valid retort?

    > The 25 blank lines after your post proves it even further. You're a

    I so humiliated u that u already changed your
    identity, ha, ha. I cut u completely to shreds.
    U r entirely witless. Your comebacks to my cutting
    jests surmount to swearing, mum curses and "25 blank
    lines", ha, ha, ha, ha. None of which are worthy of a
    response, even though if u read you're own text above u
    practically begged me to curse your mum. How sad for
    your mum :( You're so sad u probably run my text
    through a spell check scraping around for something.
    You were mullered!!!
    You were mullered!!!
    You were mullered!!!
    Get that through your punched up head.

    >> > punched all your teeth out

    > That must be what that gleaming white smile is when
    > I look in the mirror. All those teeth you didn't even
    > come close to.

    What?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Er....i said metaphorically. But you actually looked in
    the mirror to see if i'd really punched all your teeth
    out!!! I don't what asylum u escaped from but i hope
    they catch u soon. You set yourself up, i smack u down
    with superior wit and all u can do in response is mum
    curse and swear....& so the cycle continues... I could go
    on destroying u like this ad infinitum but there's no
    satisfaction in destroying a maggot like u.

    > > I have done more in the last year to make the world a
    >> better place, and got paid

    Oh yeah and just for the record selling your ass for a
    couple dollars doesn't make the world a better place
    but explains why you're such an angry motherfucker.
    If u really want to make the world a better place, blow
    your own brains out, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

    Noely73, Sep 19, 2007
  14. Colin

    Bates Guest

    On Sep 16, 12:39 am, (GMAN) wrote:
    > In article <Nb_Gi.7110$>, "Noely73" <> wrote:
    >
    > >"noh" <> wrote in message

    > >> Get off your ass and do a Google search, dipshit.

    > >Time was when you'd get a decent answer instead of
    > >stick. However if u post a 'where is everybody' message
    > >i'm sure you'll get a good responce.

    > Time was one would do a little research before making everyone else do the
    > work for you.

    While I agree many people post without doing research, this case is
    clearly different. The OP is not asking where to find articles on
    BluRay - the OP is specifically requesting peoples opinions on the
    BEST article they have read on the subject. Type BluRay benefits into
    google and you get 2,020,000 pages. The OP wants to know what is the
    best (in the opinions of the people here) pages out of those 2 million
    are.

    That being said, I've always liked the guys over at UltimateAVMag
    (formerly Stereophile Home Theater). They do a pretty good comparison
    of the two technologies http://ultimateavmag.com/features/506hdreport/.
    I don't think you can just talk about the benefits of one type with
    comparing to the other in my opinion.

    Bates, Sep 19, 2007
  15. Colin

    TheKraken Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:09:07 GMT, "Noely73" <> wrote:

    >with superior wit

    All you are is inferior shit. You wouldn't know what wit was if it bit
    you in the ass, you little retarded adolescent twit.

    TheKraken, Sep 21, 2007
  16. Colin

    TheKraken Guest

    On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:58:24 -0700, Bates <> wrote:

    >While I agree many people post without doing research, this case is
    >clearly different. The OP is not asking where to find articles on
    >BluRay - the OP is specifically requesting peoples opinions on the
    >BEST article they have read on the subject.

    Which, since google bases its results on popularity, would garner him.

    D'OH!

    TheKraken, Sep 21, 2007