whats the best dvd editing software out there??

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Bocean, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Bocean

    Bocean Guest

    Bocean, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Bocean

    Bob Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:55:17 GMT, "Bocean" <>
    wrote:

    Yep, undoubtedly the best ever made because it doesn't have any bugs.

    --
    "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
    It's just that they know so much that isn't so."
    Bob, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Bocean

    Eaton Wings Guest

    "Bocean" <> wrote in news:99SVf.50161$VV4.812518
    @ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca:

    out where???
    Eaton Wings, Mar 27, 2006
  4. Bocean

    unclejr Guest

    If by "editing," you mean "authoring," then Sonic Scenarist for the PC
    and Apple DVD Studio Pro for the Mac. I understand that TMPEGEnc does
    a good job for the PC (never used it myself), but you asked for "the
    best."

    -Junior
    unclejr, Mar 27, 2006