What's the best book for 70-210?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Hey whats up.

    My name is Ron, I work for New Horizons Computer Learning
    School here in San Diego, Cali.

    New Horizons is the world's largest independent IT
    Training provider. I'm not sure of where you are,
    however if you want some formal training, this is the
    place to go for it. www.newhorizons.com is our website.
    You should give us a call. More than likely, they will
    invite you in to take a free class to evaluate our
    training. I even believe that there are some assesments
    you can take either while you are there or online.

    But check out our website though.

    Regards,

    Ron Williams

    is great! I
    >especially like the fact that everyone is against

    braindumps! Not having
    >time to study is a load of crap! I am working full

    time, going to graduate
    >school part time(MBA and MIS dual program), studying for

    certs and my wife
    >and I just had a new baby! If I can find time, anyone

    can. I have gotten
    >my A+, and I am taking my Network+ tomorrow. I want to

    get started on
    >70-210 this weekend. What are some of the better

    materials out there for
    >preparing for this test? (Names of publishers, or titles

    would be a great
    >help).
    >
    >My background is as follows: I am a sys admin for a

    small (10 employees)
    >network that runs all win2k pc's with two win2k

    servers. So far I have
    >"bootstrapped" my way through everything (if it breaks I

    figure out how to
    >fix it from newsgroups, the net, knowledgebase's,

    commonsense, etc.). I
    >haven't had any formal training in computing other than

    my graduate work,
    >which is mostly high level and management stuff, and for

    my self study for
    >my certifications. I am doing the certifications

    because if and when I get
    >into management I don't want to be a PHB. I want to

    actually know what I am
    >talking about (I want some street cred!) Plus I

    absolutely love everything
    >about computers! I wish I had realized this in

    undergrad! Any help is

    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003