What's the best book for 70-210?

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Robert, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Robert

    Robert Guest

    Howdy, some of the better exam material that I am using
    are the Exam Cram series. There is an Exam Prep book that
    has alot more material than the Cram and is a good book.
    Another is the MCSA prep book by Osborne press All-In-One
    exam guide. THis is also pretty good and covers all of
    the core exams. this is also assuming that you are going
    to use the Comtia path to bypass the elective exam.

    Robert

    is great! I
    >especially like the fact that everyone is against

    braindumps! Not having
    >time to study is a load of crap! I am working full time,

    going to graduate
    >school part time(MBA and MIS dual program), studying for

    certs and my wife
    >and I just had a new baby! If I can find time, anyone

    can. I have gotten
    >my A+, and I am taking my Network+ tomorrow. I want to

    get started on
    >70-210 this weekend. What are some of the better

    materials out there for
    >preparing for this test? (Names of publishers, or titles

    would be a great
    >help).
    >
    >My background is as follows: I am a sys admin for a small

    (10 employees)
    >network that runs all win2k pc's with two win2k servers.

    So far I have
    >"bootstrapped" my way through everything (if it breaks I

    figure out how to
    >fix it from newsgroups, the net, knowledgebase's,

    commonsense, etc.). I
    >haven't had any formal training in computing other than

    my graduate work,
    >which is mostly high level and management stuff, and for

    my self study for
    >my certifications. I am doing the certifications because

    if and when I get
    >into management I don't want to be a PHB. I want to

    actually know what I am
    >talking about (I want some street cred!) Plus I

    absolutely love everything
    >about computers! I wish I had realized this in

    undergrad! Any help is

    Robert, Aug 8, 2003