  1. SW

    SW Guest

    I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

    SW, Jan 18, 2005

  2. SW

    Stevey Guest

    * On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:52 -0500, SW wrote:
    > I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

    Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
    really paranoid.

    Stevey, Jan 18, 2005

  3. SW

    Mike Guest

    Stevey wrote:

    > * On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:52 -0500, SW wrote:
    >
    >>I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

    > Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
    > really paranoid.

    But avoid the anonymous proxy servers set up by the FBI and other
    enforcement agencies.

    :)

    --

    ------------------------------------

    Real email to mike. The header email is a spam trap and you will be
    blacklisted,
    submitted to anti-spam sites and proably burn in hell.

    Mike, Jan 19, 2005
  4. SW

    Stevey Guest

    * On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:51:39 +0000, Mike wrote:
    > Stevey wrote:
    >
    >> * On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:52 -0500, SW wrote:
    >>
    >>>I looking at primarily for P2P progs.

    >> Just use bittorrent and a proxy server. or proxy servers if you are
    >> really paranoid.

    > But avoid the anonymous proxy servers set up by the FBI and other
    > enforcement agencies.
    >
    >:)

    Yes or any that are run by the comany In-Q-Tel, the profit making arm of
    a certain spook agency :)

    I would suggest using a non WEP enabled wi-fi connection for downloading
    p2p content but that would be naughty so I wont.

    Stevey, Jan 19, 2005
  5. SW

    Stevey Guest

    * On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 15:04:47 +0000 (UTC), Stevey wrote:

    > Yes or any that are run by the comany In-Q-Tel, the profit making arm of
    > a certain spook agency :)
    >
    > I would suggest using a non WEP enabled wi-fi connection for downloading
    > p2p content but that would be naughty so I wont.

    Or a WEP enabled one if you have five hours spare... :)

    Stevey, Jan 19, 2005