    I should consider?

    Cheers.

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Synapse Syndrome

    Lenny Guest

    good printer but don't discount the Canon range. They seem to be
    concentrating on these at the moment.

    Lenny, Aug 16, 2006

  3. "Lenny" <> wrote in message
    > good printer but don't discount the Canon range. They seem to be
    > concentrating on these at the moment.

    Thansk for your reply.

    I just had a look at the Pixma iX4000 and iX5000 reviews and they were that
    good. They have only 4 colours and the colour prints aren't brilliant, but
    they are cheap. The Bubble Jet i9950 is too expensive and is an older
    model.

    The Pixma Pro 9000 won't be coming out here for a few months and the Pixma
    Pro 9500 won't be coming out until next year apparently.

    I'll have a look at the Epson range, but it looks like the HP Photosmart
    8750 is the one for me so far. It has good colour prints and is pretty
    cheap to run from what I have read on the web.

    Cheers

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 17, 2006
  4. "Synapse Syndrome" <> wrote in message

    > "Lenny" <> wrote in message
    >> good printer but don't discount the Canon range. They seem to be
    >> concentrating on these at the moment.
    >>

    > Thansk for your reply.
    >
    > I just had a look at the Pixma iX4000 and iX5000 reviews and they were
    > that good. They have only 4 colours and the colour prints aren't
    > brilliant, but they are cheap. The Bubble Jet i9950 is too expensive and
    > is an older model.
    >
    > The Pixma Pro 9000 won't be coming out here for a few months and the Pixma
    > Pro 9500 won't be coming out until next year apparently.
    >
    > I'll have a look at the Epson range, but it looks like the HP Photosmart
    > 8750 is the one for me so far. It has good colour prints and is pretty
    > cheap to run from what I have read on the web.

    Having done a bit more research I have found that the Canon Pixma iX4000 and
    iX5000 are well priced, but the colour photo print aren't that great, and
    the i9950 is too expensive.

    The only other contender is the Epson Stylus Photo R1800, but after reading
    several web reviews the HP Photosmart
    8750 is the best buy for several reasons.

    Cheers

    ss.

    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 17, 2006