    certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
    Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
    level(s/w) or higher.

    Sreejith SS Nair, Nov 27, 2003

  2. Sreejith SS Nair

    SLE Guest

    "Sreejith SS Nair" <> wrote...
    > Dear,
    > In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
    > Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
    > MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
    > companies are going to promote their business activities
    > through internet.
    > So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.
    >
    > I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
    > certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
    > Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
    > level(s/w) or higher.

    Nice little piece of English-ish prose.

    Do you have a question too?

    --
    SLE

    SLE, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Sreejith SS Nair

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Good luck, you'll need it.

    Kline Sphere, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Sreejith SS Nair

    Guest Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/compare.asp
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    MCSD is simply an extention of the MCAD certification. To upgrade MCSD, you
    will need to pass 2 more exams, one of them the Solution Architecture.

    WKidd

    Guest, Nov 27, 2003
  5. Sreejith SS Nair

    Self Control Guest

    I suggest you study and work instead of posting craps.

    Self Control, Nov 27, 2003
  6. Why do you guys always have to answer like dicks !

    Franck J. Tetard, Nov 27, 2003
  7. Franck J. Tetard wrote:

    > Why do you guys always have to answer like dicks !

    For the same reason that people post like dicks.

    General Protection Fault, Nov 27, 2003
  8. Sreejith SS Nair

    AIK Guest

    The only difference is that MCSD has two more exams than MCAD. MCSD prepares
    you for Software Engineering/Architect and MCAD only gives you proficiency
    in web development, windows application development, and web services.

    You should know that once an MCAD, you can just take two more tests and
    become and MCSD. So its not either or. MCAD is a subset of MCSD.

    All the other MFs posting and being arrogant: please shoot your mother in
    the face.

    AIK, Nov 27, 2003
  9. Sreejith SS Nair

    Self Control Guest

    Well well giving an answer is one thing, repeating a
    thousand times is another.

    let's make things clear : we're not here to repeat what
    you can easily find on MS web site.

    if you can't even find your way through a simple web
    site, should it be MS or Google,, then I don't see how
    the hell you can even think of becoming "Architect",
    which by the way should be considered a hard enough work
    not to have to waste our time in answering dummy
    questions. now if you(ve got nothing else to do...

    just think that this should be a tech thread.

    Self Control, Nov 27, 2003
  10. Sreejith SS Nair

    Guest Guest

    Want's someone to hold hand...