    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>

  2. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007

  3. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    WhzzKdd inspired greatness with:

    >"Cam-man" <> wrote in message
    >>I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >> few.. Everest or something?
    >>

    >Belarc Advisor
    >http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
    >
    >Everest Home
    >http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

    Awesome! That was quick....

    --
    "Meanwhile, my company is at China, so We can provide you a relative
    lost price."

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  4. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Cam-man" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd inspired greatness with:
    >

    >>"Cam-man" <> wrote in message
    >>>I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >>> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >>> few.. Everest or something?
    >>>

    >>Belarc Advisor
    >>http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
    >>
    >>Everest Home
    >>http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html
    >>

    > Awesome! That was quick....

    I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>
    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007
  5. Cam-man

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:46:27 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Cam-man Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    > devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    > few.. Everest or something?

    Here is another: 5 Star.
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://.www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/10/2007 9:02:11 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Mar 11, 2007
  6. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    WhzzKdd inspired greatness with:

    >"Cam-man" <> wrote in message
    >> WhzzKdd inspired greatness with:
    >>

    >>>"Cam-man" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>>Belarc Advisor
    >>>http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
    >>>
    >>>Everest Home
    >>>http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html
    >>>

    >> Awesome! That was quick....
    >>

    >I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    Me too. Thanks for your help. I've got a buddy's Shuttle PC here he
    wants me to fix, it keeps locking up randomly - even on installation
    of Windoze.. I'm running Avast Boot CD's disk checker right now to
    scan the disk. I just downloaded Hiren Boot CD, and will be checking
    the memory next. Then I plan on using Belarc or Everest to see what
    he has, note it.. Then install the OS if it passes the hardware
    checks. After that I want to burn it in, but have not selected a
    program for that yet.

    Thanks again.

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  7. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Old Gringo inspired greatness with:

    >On Or About Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:46:27 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    >Or Thinking Twice, Cam-man Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >> few.. Everest or something?

    >Here is another: 5 Star.
    >http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

    Hi George!!

    Thank You.

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  8. Cam-man

    Bryan Guest

    Cam-man wrote:
    > I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    > devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    > few.. Everest or something?

    I like this one!
    Win Audit, from:

    http://www.pxserver.com/WinAudit.htm

    :)
    Bryan, Mar 11, 2007
  9. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Old Gringo" <> wrote in message
    > On Or About Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:46:27 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, Cam-man Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    > The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >> few.. Everest or something?

    > Here is another: 5 Star.
    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

    It's a little dated - development ended on that in 2004 when it went to
    Lavalys - now Everest Home, which is also no longer under developement in
    the free home version. I've not checked on the commercial version.
    Eventually, as new hardware emerges, these will unfortunately not be able to
    properly identify everything. But for now, they seem to do pretty well.
    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007
  10. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Bryan inspired greatness with:

    >Cam-man wrote:
    >> I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >> few.. Everest or something?

    >I like this one!
    >Win Audit, from:
    >
    >http://www.pxserver.com/WinAudit.htm
    >
    >:)

    Thank you Bryan, I'll check that one out too.

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  11. WhzzKdd wrote:

    > I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  12. Old Gringo wrote:
    > On Or About Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:46:27 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, Cam-man Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    > The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >> few.. Everest or something?

    > Here is another: 5 Star.
    > http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

    And there's SiSoftware's Sandra, which has a free version.

    http://tinyurl.com/gih9

    That's four.

    I'm bored, too. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  13. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Blinky the Shark inspired greatness with:

    >WhzzKdd wrote:
    >
    >> I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    >Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)

    LOL, funny stuff!

    damn... I lost my rhythm.

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  14. Cam-man

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >
    >> I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    > Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)

    What, and put down my ice cream? <g>
    WhzzKdd, Mar 11, 2007
  15. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Blinky the Shark inspired greatness with:

    >Old Gringo wrote:
    >> On Or About Sat, 10 Mar 2007 20:46:27 -0600, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, Cam-man Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
    >> The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> I forgot the software proggie that scans the system and lists all the
    >>> devices such as MB model, disk drives, VGA etc.. I know there are a
    >>> few.. Everest or something?

    >> Here is another: 5 Star.
    >> http://www.majorgeeks.com/download181.html

    >And there's SiSoftware's Sandra, which has a free version.
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/gih9
    >
    >That's four.
    >
    >I'm bored, too. :)

    It's seems I've stumbled on a virtual goldmine of thinking heads here.
    Thank you.

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  16. Cam-man wrote:
    > Blinky the Shark inspired greatness with:
    >
    >>WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    >>Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)

    > LOL, funny stuff!
    >
    > damn... I lost my rhythm.

    No GIF! No GIF!

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  17. WhzzKdd wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm bored. Single, Saturday night, home alone. Just me and my PC <g>

    >> Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)
    >>

    > What, and put down my ice cream? <g>

    That's ice cream? I thought you blew a seal...

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 11, 2007
  18. Cam-man

    Spuds Guest

    On 11 Mar 2007 04:06:39 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:

    >WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hey! Both hands on the keyboard, mister! :)
    >>>

    >> What, and put down my ice cream? <g>

    >That's ice cream? I thought you blew a seal...

    A classic.
    http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/1311/Monkey_Joke-_Blew_a_Seal
    Spuds, Mar 11, 2007
  19. Cam-man

    Cam-man Guest

    Spuds inspired greatness with:

    >On 11 Mar 2007 04:06:39 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >>WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> What, and put down my ice cream? <g>

    >>That's ice cream? I thought you blew a seal...

    >A classic.
    >http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/1311/Monkey_Joke-_Blew_a_Seal

    That has got to be one of the funniest jokes ever....

    Combine it with monkeys, then Jack and Mark can appreciate it too.

    From: "pgtekin" <>
  20. Cam-man

    Guest

    Spuds <> wrote:

    >On 11 Mar 2007 04:06:39 GMT, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    >
    >>WhzzKdd wrote:
    >>>
    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> What, and put down my ice cream? <g>

    >>That's ice cream? I thought you blew a seal...

    >A classic.
    >http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/1311/Monkey_Joke-_Blew_a_Seal

    :)))
    --