    Also, when will there be a deb package?

    Thanks,

    -- Damon
    damon, Oct 25, 2004

  2. damon

    Moz Champion Guest

    damon wrote:

    > Hi.
    >
    > I am interested in the Mozilla Firefox & Thunderbird CD available at the
    > Mozilla site. The site doesn't specify for which OSes software is
    > included on the CD. My suspicion is that the CD holds Windows and Linux
    > versions on one disk, but there's really no way to tell looking at the
    > site. Anyone know what comes on the disk?
    >
    > Also, when will there be a deb package?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > -- Damon

    The CD includes Windows, Macintosh and Linux installs
    http://www.mozillastore.com/product...ok/?mozstore=fa5c479d1aa6042ebea5880747493072

    refers (see table of contents for the Guidebook which shows you
    installation instructions from the CD)

    Whats a 'deb package'?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Oct 26, 2004

  3. damon

    Paul Ryan Guest

    > Also, when will there be a deb package?

    A package for Debian Linux.

    Paul
    Paul Ryan, Oct 27, 2004
  4. damon

    Moz Champion Guest

    Paul Ryan wrote:

    >> Also, when will there be a deb package?

    > A package for Debian Linux.
    >
    > Paul

    Oh, that I wouldnt know. Just the same standard Linux install you can
    get from the Web I imagine.

    You might have to wait for a Linux person to come by to answer that one.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Oct 27, 2004
  5. damon

    damon Guest

    Thanks, mozilla fans. I am going to order a cd and stamp out a bunch
    for friends, relations, enemies, etc. Even people I don't like ought to
    browse more safely with Firefox.

    I'm the volunteer web editor of my kids' elementary school, and our site
    proudly says "optimized for Mozilla" and has a link at the bottom of the
    page. Our principal is now a Mozilla convert. I have to get her onto
    Firefox.

    -- Damon

    damon, Oct 27, 2004