What's next?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by The Real Truth MVP, Aug 21, 2010.

  1. The Real Truth MVP, Aug 21, 2010

  2. The Real Truth MVP

    LSMFT Guest

    The Real Truth MVP wrote:
    > What will the US do next? The latest failed attempt to stop Wiki leaks
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSLDE67K08R20100821

    How about make up a sex perversion charge? That always brings them down.

    --
    LSMFT

    I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!
    LSMFT, Aug 21, 2010

  3. Or try to link him to the Taliban then use that as an excuse to arrest him.

    *WARNING* Please Do NOT follow any advice given by the Trolls listed
    below. Trolls CAN NOT help you. They latch on to my posts like leeches.
    David H Lipman, Peter Foldes, Barry Schwarz, PA Bear, Leythos.

    The Real Truth MVP, Aug 21, 2010