    is flaky at the moment to say the least.

    Many thanks
    Mike Dixson
    emdee, Jul 10, 2003

  2. emdee

    billyw Guest

    it would really depend on your current situation whether they will be of use

    billyw, Jul 10, 2003

  3. emdee

    Andy Foster Guest

    "emdee" <> wrote in message
    > I've been looking into various ways to study for an MCSA leading to an
    > MCSE having grown weary of reading the MS self study book for 70-210.
    >
    > I'm considering whether it'll benefit me enough to warrant me investing
    > some money in courses.
    >
    > Could a few people let me know what kind of prospects having MCSA or MCSE
    > certification will yield for me? Honest answers only please, as if I want
    > blurb I'll read the MS site about it.
    >
    > It would be handy if you could mail me any replies as my newsgroup access
    > is flaky at the moment to say the least.
    >

    > Many thanks
    > Mike Dixson

    Mike
    If you took the trouble to look through the previous 30 subject headers (OE
    downloads the last 300 by default) in this newsgroup, you would find one
    mentioning jobs.
    If you went to the exceptional lengths of actually opening and reading the
    thread, you would most likely have your answer.

    As for flaky usenet access, change ISP (NTL's news-server is utter shite,
    and their non-binaries server - text.news.ntlworld.com doesn't carry this
    group), or at least sign up with another news-server.
    In the meantime. try groups.google.com (a few hours out of date, but
    reliable)

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jul 10, 2003