    Margaret Cram from long ago. My inquiries never appear! This is a test.
    What am I doing wrong?

    Jack
    John M. R. Bruner, Nov 9, 2003

  2. John M. R. Bruner

    Brian H¹© Guest

    John M. R. Bruner said:

    > In recent weeks, repeatedly have posted (I thought) inquires about finding a
    > Margaret Cram from long ago. My inquiries never appear! This is a test.
    > What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Jack

    Constantly repeating yourself and not reading the replies to your posts.
    Maybe you have killfiled yourself, and you are looking for your post instead of
    looking for replies.
    But then again, maybe you won't be able to see this either.
    Brian H¹©, Nov 9, 2003

  3. John M. R. Bruner

    Paul - xxx Guest

    John M. R. Bruner tried to scribble ...

    > In recent weeks, repeatedly have posted (I thought) inquires about
    > finding a Margaret Cram from long ago. My inquiries never appear!
    > This is a test. What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Jack

    Yes, you've posted lots and you've had loads of replies. Have you checked
    that you don't have yourself kill-filed ..

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)
    Paul - xxx, Nov 9, 2003
  4. John M. R. Bruner

    Ionizer Guest

    "John M. R. Bruner" <> wrote in message
    > In recent weeks, repeatedly have posted (I thought) inquires about finding

    > Margaret Cram from long ago. My inquiries never appear! This is a test.
    > What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Jack

    Well, this message got through anyway. Is your Margaret one of these:
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?U16B22C76

    Ian.
    Ionizer, Nov 9, 2003
  5. John M. R. Bruner

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch John M. R. Bruner decided to put the World to
    rights with this little speech from the heart...

    > In recent weeks, repeatedly have posted (I thought) inquires about
    > finding a Margaret Cram from long ago. My inquiries never appear!
    > This is a test. What am I doing wrong?
    >
    > Jack

    You never read the replies ?

    www.groups.google.com and search.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Nov 9, 2003
  6. John M. R. Bruner

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 11:33:34 -0500, John M. R. Bruner wrote:

    Maybe not a lot of point answering, maybe 1 last/more time.

    >In recent weeks, repeatedly have posted (I thought) inquires about finding a
    >Margaret Cram from long ago. My inquiries never appear! This is a test.
    >What am I doing wrong?

    If you can't see the replies, you won't have seen the suggestions.

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: seeking a person
    Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 20:15:10 -0500

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: person search
    Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 13:23:33 -0400

    and asked about missing messages already,

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: disappearing messages
    Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:22:33 -0500

    Following that you have had replies to both your original question and
    how to check your news reader settings and told about groups.google.com.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?newwindow=1&q=John M. R. Bruner&meta=group=24hoursupport.*

    Searched English messages for

    John M. R. Bruner group:24hoursupport.*. in 24hoursupport.*

    Results 1 - 4 of about 13. Search took 0.37 seconds.

    >Jack

    Me
    why?, Nov 9, 2003