    names beginning like mine were there
    as well starting with the tb as my username does. Does anyone know what this
    usually means?

    tiddlywink, May 2, 2005

  2. tiddlywink

    Thor Guest

    "tiddlywink" <tbra at hyper dot net dot nz> wrote:

    > Today I received a number of returned undeliverable emails however I did
    > not send the original, they were to
    > address's which aren't in my address book, it is interesting that other
    > user names beginning like mine were there
    > as well starting with the tb as my username does. Does anyone know what
    > this usually means?

    Somebody that has you in their address book has a virus would be my guess,
    the other guess is they use Outlook Express.

    --
    *~~~~~~~~~~Thor

    Thor, May 2, 2005

  3. tiddlywink

    Shane Guest

    On Mon, 02 May 2005 18:34:46 +1200, Thor wrote:

    > "tiddlywink" <tbra at hyper dot net dot nz> wrote:
    >
    >> Today I received a number of returned undeliverable emails however I did
    >> not send the original, they were to
    >> address's which aren't in my address book, it is interesting that other
    >> user names beginning like mine were there
    >> as well starting with the tb as my username does. Does anyone know what
    >> this usually means?

    > Somebody that has you in their address book has a virus would be my guess,
    > the other guess is they use Outlook Express.

    that or a spammer is using the OP's addy

    "Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat"
    -- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy 1981-1987

    Shane, May 2, 2005
  4. tiddlywink

    tiddlywink Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in message
    > "tiddlywink" <tbra at hyper dot net dot nz> wrote:
    >
    >> Today I received a number of returned undeliverable emails however I did
    >> not send the original, they were to

    > *~~~~~~~~~~Thor

    Thanks Thor

    tiddlywink, May 2, 2005
  5. tiddlywink

    tiddlywink Guest

    "Shane" <-a-geek.net> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 02 May 2005 18:34:46 +1200, Thor wrote:
    >
    >> "tiddlywink" <tbra at hyper dot net dot nz> wrote:

    > that or a spammer is using the OP's addy
    >
    > --
    >
    > Hardware, n.: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked
    >
    > "Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat"
    > -- John Lehman, Secretary of the Navy 1981-1987

    Thanks Shane

    tiddlywink, May 2, 2005