Whats happened to the web based x64 newsgroup?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by lostword, Mar 7, 2006.

  1. lostword

    lostword Guest

    lostword, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Yes, Carlos Atashian has been e-mailing me about it, I guess he was right,
    it went missing. I told him to fire up Outlook Express.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 7, 2006

  3. lostword

    Jane Colman Guest

    That's because it's now here ;)

    Jane Colman, Mar 7, 2006
  4. I'm back, Andre.
    Thanks to Charlie who helped me out with new url!!!
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Mar 7, 2006
  5. lostword

    John Barnes Guest

    Why don't you post the new URL here so lostword will know where to find it.
    Or is it a MVP secret.

    John Barnes, Mar 7, 2006
  6. Sure, here we go:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communitie...ab3-3a83-4eed-b28a-229160b0040c&lang=en&cr=us
    I didn't do it on purpuse.
    As I as "seeing" everybody here on the web, I just assumed everyone knew the
    new link.
    Glad to have us back together here.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Mar 8, 2006
  7. lostword

    John Barnes Guest

    Thanks and welcome back. We missed you. Hope you had a great vacation.

    John Barnes, Mar 8, 2006
  8. Yeah!
    Nice vacations and lots of sun and living "outside".
    Those who live so south (like me) do not live in the open air many hours.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Mar 8, 2006
  9. Great to finally have you back with Carlos, hope you enjoyed your vacation
    and are well rested. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 8, 2006
  10. lostword

    Randy Guest

    I had not known it was gone, thanks (actually, all such MS groups were gone
    from the old link in my browser)... my laptop has been giving me fits the
    past few months, and I haven't been around here (or my 64bit server) much,
    heheheh. Other priorities...

    I've pretty much decided to wait for Vista to roll out before making the
    move to 64bit computing as a daily worker, so it won't be such an exercise
    in futility vis-a-vis my investment in non-compatible peripherals and
    software accumulated over the years.

    ;-)

    Randy, Mar 8, 2006
  11. Thanks guy, i just hate using OutlokExpress, this web thingy is much more
    comfortable.

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9zdHdvcmQ=?=, Mar 8, 2006
  12. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Mar 8, 2006