    as download and upload amount so i can keep an eye on my useage. also i need
    it to be good and not crash when you use newsbin pro since every router i
    have and have tried crashes/freezes with newsbin pro.

    msi, Apr 5, 2004

  2. msi

    msi Guest

    hello
    ??????

    "msi" <> wrote in message
    news:20040404201957.351$...
    > what is a good newsgroup for routers? i wanna post there to see what kind

    of

    msi, Apr 7, 2004

  3. msi

    derek / nul Guest

    www.google.com

    derek / nul, Apr 7, 2004
  4. msi

    Pepperoni Guest

    Try alt.internet.wireless

    Dump newsbin pro and try XNews

    Pepperoni, Apr 7, 2004
  5. msi

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Pepperoni" <> wrote in news:c50b7q$2n5qus$1
    @ID-105689.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > Dump newsbin pro and try XNews

    Newsbin Pro and Xnews serve two very different purposes. I wouldn't
    consider using Xnews for heavy binary downloading.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, Apr 7, 2004
  6. msi

    msi Guest

    xnews sucks ass. newsbin pro is the only worthwhile binary donwloading tol
    that i have ever used.

    msi, Apr 7, 2004