    transcript. But I haven't got my MCSA on 2000 yet,
    anybody knows why?

    Thanks.

    G, Sep 13, 2003

  2. G

    roYal Guest

    Call up microsoft. You should know how to get their number, it's on the MCP
    site.

    roYal, Sep 13, 2003

  3. G

    MCSE World Guest

    MS seems to be running a bit slow right now on getting transcripts updated
    and emails sent out. Keep checking every day and I am sure you'll see it
    soon. From personal experience, I have seen this slowdown as well.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 14, 2003