    Whats going on - people are bitching at each other, being rude and
    unhelpful!

    I thought this forum was to provide help, share experience with each other!

    Denis Cooper, Jan 1, 2006

  2. Denis Cooper

    fmsmcse Guest

    "Denis Cooper" wrote:

    > I've not used this newsgroup for a while - but as im back to studying
    > thought it would be good to get back on!
    >
    > Whats going on - people are bitching at each other, being rude and
    > unhelpful!
    >
    > I thought this forum was to provide help, share experience with each other!

    Hi Denis, you are correct, but MCNGP guys keep on being rude with people, if
    you ask for information about MS exams for example, they will flame you.
    But A-MCNGP (anti) will direct you to the exam page info, you can be sure of
    that.
    We are here to stop those guys from doing such things to people.

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    fmsmcse, Jan 2, 2006

  3. Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied to me
    when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:

    >what???........ how basic you are, the other day when you enqueried me i
    >thought you were at least a system engineer, but i see your iq is lower
    >than
    >i thought.

    Thanks fmsmcse. You A-MCNGP sure don't flame people and you are very
    helpful.

    Death from Above
    MSCS, BSCS
    MCSD, MCDBA

    Death from Above, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Denis Cooper

    Denis Cooper Guest

    come onm guys - there's no need for it! provide help or advice or don't
    bother at all!

    Denis Cooper, Jan 3, 2006
  5. "Death from Above" wrote:

    > Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied to me
    > when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:

    tell him the whole truth, that mcngp is here to flame anyone.

    --
    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}
    MCNGP g@ys do now own this NG!

    fmsmcse {A-MCNGP#2}, Jan 3, 2006
  6. Denis Cooper

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    we do help in our own special way.

    "Denis Cooper" <> wrote in

    > come onm guys - there's no need for it! provide help or advice or
    > don't bother at all!
    > "Death from Above" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Yes Denis, fmsmcse is very helpful. Here is a recent post he replied
    >> to me when I informed the group that I passed exam 70-270:
    >>
    >>>what???........ how basic you are, the other day when you enqueried
    >>>me i thought you were at least a system engineer, but i see your iq
    >>>is lower than
    >>>i thought.

    >> Thanks fmsmcse. You A-MCNGP sure don't flame people and you are very
    >> helpful.
    >>

    >> Death from Above
    >> MSCS, BSCS
    >> MCSD, MCDBA
    >>
    >> "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message

    >>> Hi Denis, you are correct, but MCNGP guys keep on being rude with
    >>> people, if
    >>> you ask for information about MS exams for example, they will flame
    >>> you. But A-MCNGP (anti) will direct you to the exam page info, you
    >>> can be sure of
    >>> that.
    >>> We are here to stop those guys from doing such things to people.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> fmsmcse
    >>> AMCNGP#2
    >>> MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 4, 2006