    want to create a system restore set of dvd's or one dvd really maybe where i
    will boot from the disc, prefer dvd, and my usb mouse and keyword would work
    so i could select to do a full restore.
    heavenbound, Jul 8, 2004

  2. heavenbound

    HF Guest

    Get Drive image and a CD burner and do a bit of reseach Look at websites
    like www.computerhope.com and www.cdrfaq.org. I guess SOMEBODY has to like
    recovery disks
    "heavenbound" <> wrote in message
    > I like how with OEM cmoputers like dell, HP, sony viao etc they give you a
    > system restore cd. what is the best way to make a system restore cd like
    > that? i saw for a laptop its system restore cd's were like from PQ image.

    > want to create a system restore set of dvd's or one dvd really maybe where

    > will boot from the disc, prefer dvd, and my usb mouse and keyword would

    work
    > so i could select to do a full restore.

    ---
    HF, Jul 8, 2004

  3. heavenbound

    SlAyEr Guest

    alt.computer

    do we get an english version of this?

    he he listen mr heavin bound if you want to make a system restore disk
    download hirens boot cd and boot off that,, use ghost on the hirens disc to
    clone your hard drive onto dvd's then when you run into trouble restore
    using ghost and the dvd you made earlier.

    next question : where do i get hirens boot cd?

    answer: you fucking search for it

    next question : where do i search?

    answer : i dunno ask k-man

    next question : dribble dribble dribble

    im bored now hirens boot cd can be found here :
    http://www.mocosoft.com/1.html

    next question : how do i use this cd?

    answer : i give up....

    there all done and dusted we got the answer but still got nowhere...

    just thought id cut out the middle shit and get straight to the point.

    thanks k-man

    regards slayer

    --
    if the following image offends then dont look at it...

    /' /)
    ,/_ /
    / /
    /'_'/' '/'_'7,
    /'/ / / /" \
    ('( ' ' _~/
    \ '\
    '\' \ \ \ _7
    \ (
    \ \.

    slayer in da house annoying the people

    ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
    INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

    SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

    PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........

    remove my shorts to email me direct....

    http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips

    regards slayer

    SlAyEr, Jul 8, 2004
  4. heavenbound

    heavenbound Guest

    "SlAyEr" <> wrote in message
    > alt.computer
    >
    > do we get an english version of this?
    >
    > he he listen mr heavin bound if you want to make a system restore disk
    > download hirens boot cd and boot off that,, use ghost on the hirens disc

    > clone your hard drive onto dvd's then when you run into trouble restore
    > using ghost and the dvd you made earlier.
    >
    > next question : where do i get hirens boot cd?
    >
    > answer: you fucking search for it
    >
    > next question : where do i search?
    >
    > answer : i dunno ask k-man
    >
    > next question : dribble dribble dribble
    >
    > im bored now hirens boot cd can be found here :
    > http://www.mocosoft.com/1.html
    >
    > next question : how do i use this cd?
    >
    > answer : i give up....
    >
    > there all done and dusted we got the answer but still got nowhere...
    >
    > just thought id cut out the middle shit and get straight to the point.
    >
    > thanks k-man
    >
    > regards slayer
    >
    > --
    > if the following image offends then dont look at it...
    >

    > /' /)
    > ,/_ /
    > / /
    > /'_'/' '/'_'7,
    > /'/ / / /" \
    > ('( ' ' _~/
    > \ '\
    > '\' \ \ \ _7
    > \ (
    > \ \.
    >

    > slayer in da house annoying the people
    >
    > ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
    > INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!
    >

    > SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........
    >
    > PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........
    >
    > remove my shorts to email me direct....
    >
    > http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips
    >
    > regards slayer

    i already have ghost and don't really like it much compared to what you get
    from an OEM sys restore cd. those are easier then ghost, plus ghost has
    problems i think
    heavenbound, Jul 8, 2004