    when recording from a directv program? Is there a common recording
    mode that most people use to record tv programs such as movies for
    dvd's?

    newbie, Jan 5, 2006

  2. newbie

    Scraggy Guest

    newbie wrote:
    > I saw another post and since I'm a newbie at this, can you tell me
    > which recording speed is best for picture quality, faster or slower
    > when recording from a directv program? Is there a common recording
    > mode that most people use to record tv programs such as movies for
    > dvd's?

    The one that gives optimum results for whichever card/recorder combo that
    you have.

    The string is four feet long.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Jan 5, 2006

  3. newbie

    fred-bloggs Guest

    http://hometheater.about.com/od/dvdrecorderfaqs/f/dvdrecgfaq7.htm?rd=1

    --
    fred

    fred-bloggs, Jan 5, 2006
  4. newbie

    newbie Guest

    On 05 Jan 2006 20:11:21 GMT, "fred-bloggs"
    <> wrote:

    >newbie wrote in news::
    >
    >> I saw another post and since I'm a newbie at this, can you tell me
    >> which recording speed is best for picture quality, faster or slower
    >> when recording from a directv program? Is there a common recording
    >> mode that most people use to record tv programs such as movies for
    >> dvd's?

    >http://hometheater.about.com/od/dvdrecorderfaqs/f/dvdrecgfaq7.htm?rd=1

    Perfect. Thanks for the help.

    newbie, Jan 6, 2006