    I found this site by chance - can anyone tell me if this is downloadable
    stuff and is it legal?

    http://ftp.pcnews.at/

    nobody760, Sep 9, 2003

  2. nobody760

    PseUDO Guest

    Yep "downloadable" but way out of date programmes.

    PseUDO

    PseUDO, Sep 9, 2003

  3. nobody760

    T.N.O. Guest

    "nobody760" wrote
    > I found this site by chance - can anyone tell me if this is downloadable
    > stuff and is it legal?
    > http://ftp.pcnews.at/

    Certainly doesnt look legal. MS Exchange is there.

    T.N.O., Sep 9, 2003
  4. nobody760

    steve Guest

    nobody760 allegedly said:

    > I found this site by chance - can anyone tell me if this is downloadable
    > stuff and is it legal?
    >
    > http://ftp.pcnews.at/

    Looks like stuff you find on a CD stuck to the front of a PC/computer
    magazine.

    Good source for old versions of MS IE !!

    steve, Sep 9, 2003
  5. nobody760

    Enkidu Guest

    On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:23:53 +1200, "T.N.O." <> wrote:

    >"nobody760" wrote
    >> I found this site by chance - can anyone tell me if this is downloadable
    >> stuff and is it legal?
    >> http://ftp.pcnews.at/

    >Certainly doesnt look legal. MS Exchange is there.

    No, just SP3 for Exchange 5.5. Freely downloadable.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    that the conspiracy is working.

    Enkidu, Sep 10, 2003
  6. nobody760

    David Keane Guest

    steve wrote:

    > nobody760 allegedly said:
    >

    >>I found this site by chance - can anyone tell me if this is downloadable
    >>stuff and is it legal?
    >>
    >>http://ftp.pcnews.at/

    > Looks like stuff you find on a CD stuck to the front of a PC/computer
    > magazine.
    >
    > Good source for old versions of MS IE !!

    Yeah, it's Austrian (as in German Speaking), so you may not be albe to
    read all the readmes, but they're normally nice enough to be bilingual
    with English.

    David Keane, Sep 10, 2003