What's all the fuss?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ANovice, Nov 15, 2005.

  1. ANovice

    ANovice Guest

    WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS?

    "Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not started
    by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001? Were
    people from all over the world, mostly Americans, not brutally murdered that
    day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from our nation's capitol and
    in a field in Pennsylvania?

    Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or
    crushing death that day, or didn't they?

    And I'm supposed to care that a copy of the Koran was "desecrated" when an
    overworked American soldier kicked it or got it wet? Well, I don't. I don't
    care at all.

    I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for
    incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

    I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start caring
    about the Holy Bible, the mere possession of which is a crime in Saudi
    Arabia.

    I'll care when Abu Musab al-Zarqawi tells the world he is sorry for hacking
    off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling, slashed
    throat.

    I'll care when the cowardly so-called "insurgents" in Iraq come out and
    fight like men instead of dis-respecting their own religion by hiding in
    mosques.

    I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of
    nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide
    bombs.

    I'll care when the American media stops pretending that their First
    Amendment liberties are somehow derived from international law instead of
    the United States Constitution's Bill of Rights.

    In the meantime, when I hear a story about a brave marine roughing up an
    Iraqi terrorist to obtain information, know this: I don't care.

    When I see a fuzzy photo of a pile of naked Iraqi prisoners who have been
    humiliated in what amounts to a college hazing incident, rest assured that I
    don't care.

    When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to
    move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank that I
    don't care.

    When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and
    fed "special" food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that
    his holy book is being "mishandled," you can absolutely believe in your
    heart of hearts that I don't care.

    And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled "Koran" and
    other times "Quran." Well, Jimmy Crack Corn and -- you guessed it,I could
    not have said this any better myself!

    If you agree with this view point, pass this on to all your e-mail friends.
    Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this ridiculous
    behavior! If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button.
    Should you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more
    atrocities committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great country
    ANovice, Nov 15, 2005