    Moon Goddess Guest

    What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less, with 1 gb
    RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?
    Moon Goddess, Sep 30, 2007

  2. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:02:27 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Moon Goddess Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And

    http://www.ruggednotebooks.com/
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007

  3. Moon Goddess

    Moon Goddess Guest

    Old Gringo <> wrote :

    > On Or About Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:02:27 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    > Or Thinking Twice, Moon Goddess Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    > wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less,
    >> with 1 gb RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?

    > http://www.ruggednotebooks.com/

    $4500-$15,000? :)
    Moon Goddess, Sep 30, 2007
  4. Moon Goddess wrote:
    > Old Gringo <> wrote :
    >
    >> On Or About Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:02:27 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, Moon Goddess Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    >> wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less,
    >>> with 1 gb RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?

    >> http://www.ruggednotebooks.com/

    > $4500-$15,000? :)

    Not everybody actually reads the posts to which they respond.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2007
  5. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 30 Sep 2007 02:31:36 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Blinky the Shark Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Moon Goddess wrote:
    >> Old Gringo <> wrote :
    >>
    >>> On Or About Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:02:27 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    >>> Or Thinking Twice, Moon Goddess Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And

    >>> http://www.ruggednotebooks.com/

    >> $4500-$15,000? :)

    > Not everybody actually reads the posts to which they respond.

    HEY ! I read the post, and it is hard to get a good laptop for
    $500.00 or less, let alone to include rugged. :)
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    9/29/2007 11:00:59 PM CST
    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007
  6. Moon Goddess wrote:
    > What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less, with 1 gb
    > RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?

    Where's a good source of buying gold by the ounce? Don't need anything
    fancy, just pure gold under a $100/ounce.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 30, 2007
  7. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:20:58 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Rôgêr Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Moon Goddess wrote:
    >> What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less, with 1 gb
    >> RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?

    > Where's a good source of buying gold by the ounce? Don't need anything
    > fancy, just pure gold under a $100/ounce.

    LMAO Excellent.
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    9/30/2007 7:54:17 AM CST
    Old Gringo, Sep 30, 2007
  8. Moon Goddess

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:19:08 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Moon Goddess Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    > Old Gringo <> wrote :
    >
    >> On Or About Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:02:27 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
    >> Or Thinking Twice, Moon Goddess Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    >> wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >>
    >>> What's a good rugged sturdy laptop for the car for $500 or less,
    >>> with 1 gb RAM, at least an 80gb HD and DVD+RW?

    >> http://www.ruggednotebooks.com/

    > $4500-$15,000? :)

    Just wanted the Moon Goddess to have the best. <g>
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com