    stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)

    --
    MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER
    Bobs, Mar 4, 2006

  2. Bobs

    rupert Guest

    I've had good experience at Simply Computers ( next to Glenfield Mall )
    www.simplycomputers.net.nz

    rupert, Mar 5, 2006

  3. Bobs

    Bobs Guest

    rupert wrote:
    > I've had good experience at Simply Computers ( next to Glenfield Mall )
    > www.simplycomputers.net.nz
    >
    > "Bobs" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
    >>stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)
    >>
    >>--
    >>MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

    Thank you.

    --
    MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER
    Bobs, Mar 5, 2006
  4. Bobs

    Bigbazza Guest

    "Bobs" <> wrote in message
    > Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
    > stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)
    >
    > --
    > MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER

    Yep that's right ....Bobs..

    " MACE JUST MAKES ME HORNIER"

    For the SHEEP....
    Bigbazza, Mar 5, 2006
  5. On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 00:14:42 +1300, Bobs <> wrote:

    >Being a westie now living on the shore, I know nothin about local pc
    >stores. So what's a good one? (with a website)

    You're living on the Shore now Bobs? There go our property values!

    Howard Edwards

    PS You are allowed to keep your Holdens and Valiants on the back of
    the property here, they don't have to be on the front lawn or the
    street like in Westyland.
    Howard Edwards, Mar 6, 2006