Whatever happen to . . . ?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. Today, that all ends.

    Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.

    Begin the countdown to your demise.......

    Roger Sheppard
    85 Donovan Road
    Paraparaumu
    (04) 902-4799

    Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    To be continued........

    This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Oct 22, 2004

  2. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Collector_NZ Guest

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
    > Today, that all ends.
    >
    > Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >
    > Begin the countdown to your demise.......

    While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
    little over the top.
    His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this
    --
    He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes

    Collector_NZ, Oct 22, 2004

  3. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    steve Guest

    Collector_NZ wrote:

    > -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
    >> Today, that all ends.
    >>
    >> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >>
    >> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    >>

    > While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
    > little over the top.
    > His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

    Agreed.

    The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
    virtuous and harmless.

    --
    Distributed Computing Projects:
    SETI at Home

    steve, Oct 22, 2004
  4. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Damon Nomad Guest

    On , , Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:45:42 +1300, Re: Whatever happen to .
    .. . ?, steve <> wrote:

    >Collector_NZ wrote:
    >
    >> -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
    >>> Today, that all ends.
    >>>
    >>> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >>>
    >>> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    >>>

    >> While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
    >> little over the top.
    >> His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

    >Agreed.
    >
    >The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
    >virtuous and harmless.

    Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
    North Island, Taumarunui!

    Damon Nomad, Oct 22, 2004
  5. It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300 was when Damon Nomad
    <> said Blah blah blah...

    >>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
    >>virtuous and harmless.

    >Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
    >North Island, Taumarunui!

    I hope you weren't referring to me of course. Which makes me ask the
    question, who were you referring to?
    --
    Regards,
    Waylon Kenning.

    1st Year B.I.T. WelTec

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 23, 2004
  6. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Gordon Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:14:31 +1300, Collector_NZ wrote:

    > -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 22/10/2004 21:02:
    >> Today, that all ends.
    >>
    >> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >>
    >> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    >>

    > While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
    > little over the top.
    > His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

    There we go, I am you with you on this view.

    Remember, BABYMASH, he too was thought a %^^$#, and a %^#@! and WHY DID HE
    POST IN CAPITALS, but after many moons, people respected him.

    Roger is a person like BABYMASH, and while I know his posts from a glance
    I do not feel the need to ridicule him.

    Gordon, Oct 23, 2004
  7. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300, Damon Nomad wrote:

    > Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
    > North Island, Taumarunui!

    And when was Wellington close to Taumarunui?

    Gordon, Oct 23, 2004
  8. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Damon Nomad Guest

    On , , Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:29:58 +1300, Re: Whatever happen to .
    .. . ?, Waylon Kenning <>
    wrote:

    >It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300 was when Damon Nomad
    ><> said Blah blah blah...
    >
    >>>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
    >>>virtuous and harmless.

    >>Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
    >>North Island, Taumarunui!

    >I hope you weren't referring to me of course. Which makes me ask the
    >question, who were you referring to?

    I am probably confused, you both have the same first name.
    My bad...

    Damon Nomad, Oct 23, 2004
  9. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Fuel Guest

    On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:25:23 +1300, Damon Nomad <>
    scribbled:

    >On , , Fri, 22 Oct 2004 22:45:42 +1300, Re: Whatever happen to .
    >. . ?, steve <> wrote:
    >
    >>Collector_NZ wrote:

    >>> While I am more than happy to slag woger on occasions, this is going a
    >>> little over the top.
    >>> His behavior is not always the best but not bad enough to warrant this

    >>Agreed.
    >>
    >>The person who posted that is a steaming turd who makes Woger look both
    >>virtuous and harmless.

    >Comes from somewhere geographically close to the arsehole of the
    >North Island, Taumarunui!

    Hey buddy! What's wrong with Taumarunui?! ;-)

    Fuel, Oct 23, 2004
  10. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Fuel Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:02:47 +1300, "-=[Waylon Smithers]=-"
    <lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com> scribbled:

    >Today, that all ends.
    >
    >Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >
    >Begin the countdown to your demise.......

    <snip>

    >Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    >To be continued........
    >

    >This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..
    >

    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    >It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

    Wow, you can use the White Pages. Congratulations moron.

    Fuel, Oct 23, 2004
  11. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    nick Guest

    "Gordon" <> wrote in message
    > Roger is a person like BABYMASH,

    minus the humour and talent

    nick, Oct 23, 2004
  12. >>It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

    > Wow, you can use the White Pages. Congratulations moron.

    The question was to Woger about another post in the thread "GREAT Cheap
    MP3 Player.."

    I didn't write the original post with the contact details.
    Congratulations moron.

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Oct 24, 2004
  13. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Collector_NZ Guest

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=- said the following on 24/10/2004 13:05:
    >>> It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

    >> Wow, you can use the White Pages. Congratulations moron.

    > The question was to Woger about another post in the thread "GREAT Cheap
    > MP3 Player.."
    >
    > I didn't write the original post with the contact details.
    > Congratulations moron.

    Yep you are right you did not post the original, but you did repost it.
    Just about as bad and qualifies you for your own statement of moron. The
    original poster was Ryan Jacobs.

    --
    He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.
    Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E

    Collector_NZ, Oct 24, 2004
  14. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <claer3$j61$>,
    lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com says...
    > Today, that all ends.
    >
    > Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >
    > Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    >
    > Roger Sheppard
    > 85 Donovan Road
    > Paraparaumu
    > (04) 902-4799
    >

    > Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    > To be continued........
    >

    > This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..
    >

    > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >
    > It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

    ****, you are a wanker.Pick on someone else ya cretin. Roger at least
    has the balls to own his stuff. Most of you ppl that give it to him hide
    behind handles. So, you don't like it ? Ignore him then. Killfile. Don't
    do this it only makes you look like the cowardly idiot you are.

    Ya want to publish Rogers details. Do so but have the balls to include
    your own.
    bAZZ..>>

    bAZZ, Oct 24, 2004
  15. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    cowboyz Guest

    bAZZ wrote:
    > In article <claer3$j61$>,
    > lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com says...
    >> Today, that all ends.
    >>
    >> Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >>
    >> Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    >>

    >> Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    >> To be continued........
    >>

    >> This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..
    >>

    >> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >>
    >> It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?
    >>

    > ****, you are a wanker.Pick on someone else ya cretin. Roger at least
    > has the balls to own his stuff. Most of you ppl that give it to him
    > hide behind handles. So, you don't like it ? Ignore him then.
    > Killfile. Don't do this it only makes you look like the cowardly
    > idiot you are.
    >
    > Ya want to publish Rogers details. Do so but have the balls to include
    > your own.
    > --

    and yet you quote the details you are complaining about being posted. You
    got a bag of carrots for that high horse?

    cowboyz, Oct 24, 2004
  16. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    Collector_NZ Guest

    bAZZ said the following on 24/10/2004 18:08:
    > In article <claer3$j61$>,
    > lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com says...
    >
    >>Today, that all ends.
    >>
    >>Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    >>
    >>Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    >>
    >>Roger Sheppard
    >>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >>xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >>
    >>Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    >>To be continued........
    >>

    >>This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..
    >>

    >> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    >>
    >>It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?
    >>

    > ****, you are a wanker.Pick on someone else ya cretin. Roger at least
    > has the balls to own his stuff. Most of you ppl that give it to him hide
    > behind handles. So, you don't like it ? Ignore him then. Killfile. Don't
    > do this it only makes you look like the cowardly idiot you are.
    >
    > Ya want to publish Rogers details. Do so but have the balls to include
    > your own.

    Gezz another bloody moron, fine slam the twerp who posted the details,
    but at least snip them from your post. If you followed your own advice
    where is your proper name and address in the post where you have
    included rogers. Hypocrite and Moron

    --
    He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.
    Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E | |

    Collector_NZ, Oct 24, 2004
  17. >>It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?

    > ****, you are a wanker.Pick on someone else ya cretin. Roger at least
    > has the balls to own his stuff. Most of you ppl that give it to him hide
    > behind handles. So, you don't like it ? Ignore him then. Killfile. Don't
    > do this it only makes you look like the cowardly idiot you are.

    You hypocritical moron.

    If you're so sensitive about the ORIGINAL POST why re-post it again with
    the details again - the same details you're crying over ?

    I was asking Woger a question in a public place. A question about his
    behaviour that he chose to do.

    Don't like ? Don't care.

    WOger aka Geronimo, Karen, and the list goes on and on - he even a faked
    post as misfit last week. And this is someone you believe he "owns his
    stuff" ? This same someone who chooses to modify his posting name on a
    regular basis with the sole point of getting past people's killfiles.

    > Ya want to publish Rogers details. Do so but have the balls to include
    > your own.

    Right - like you ? bazz ??

    When you're back at school on Tuesday, ask a teacher what hypocrisy
    means. Then go look in a mirror.

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Oct 24, 2004
  18. In article <> in nz.comp on
    Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:08:02 +1300, bAZZ <> says...
    > In article <claer3$j61$>,
    > lifestyles_choice@springfield_nuclear_plant.com says...
    > > Today, that all ends.
    > >
    > > Now, the wrath of splat will strike you down.
    > >
    > > Begin the countdown to your demise.......
    > >
    > > Roger Sheppard
    > > 85 Donovan Road
    > > Paraparaumu
    > > (04) 902-4799
    > >

    > > Place your head between your legs and kiss your arse goodbye.
    > > To be continued........
    > >

    > > This Post of yours has now been reported to the Police..
    > >

    > > - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    > >
    > > It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?
    > >

    > ****, you are a wanker.Pick on someone else ya cretin. Roger at least
    > has the balls to own his stuff. Most of you ppl that give it to him hide
    > behind handles.

    At the last count Roger himself has used over 200 different handles.

    Patrick Dunford, Oct 24, 2004
  19. bAZZ wrote:
    *sniped*
    > Ya want to publish Rogers details. Do so but have the balls to include
    > your own.

    heh, you say as you re-post them again in entirity. L:)

    --
    Dave.net.nz
    reply addy is e

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 24, 2004
  20. -=[Waylon Smithers]=-

    ~misfit~ Guest

    -=[Waylon Smithers]=- wrote:
    >>> It's a slow Friday night. What ever happened to this WOger ?
    >>>

    >> ****, you are a wanker.Pick on someone else ya cretin. Roger at least
    >> has the balls to own his stuff. Most of you ppl that give it to him
    >> hide behind handles. So, you don't like it ? Ignore him then.
    >> Killfile. Don't do this it only makes you look like the cowardly
    >> idiot you are.

    > You hypocritical moron.
    >
    > If you're so sensitive about the ORIGINAL POST why re-post it again
    > with the details again - the same details you're crying over ?
    >
    > I was asking Woger a question in a public place. A question about his
    > behaviour that he chose to do.
    >
    > Don't like ? Don't care.
    >
    > WOger aka Geronimo, Karen, and the list goes on and on - he even a
    > faked post as misfit last week.

    And I'm still pissed about that. Although luckilly his lack of spelling
    skills let him down and he mis-spelled "misfit".

    bAZZ, this is really no big deal, woger has posted his own details in
    roundabout ways many times. It's no secret who he is or where he lives. He
    doesn't post as himself, as pointed out, he has at least 120 documented
    aliaii on nz.comp alone over the last five or so years.

    Respect......
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, Oct 26, 2004