    communists.

    --
    http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jun 13, 2007

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    catwalker63 Guest

    Vigo Breadcrumbs piffled away vaguely:

    > Imagine my shock'n'awe to see that I've become a celebrity of minor note,
    > regularly referenced as some kind of high-water-mark of breathlessly
    > verbose bile. This, despite the fact that I haven't posted here in well
    > over two years. Once would've expected people of your rare taste and
    > distinction to have moved on my now. That you haven't makes the world die
    > a little for me.

    Glad we can be of service to you, oh great one.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 13, 2007

  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Cerebrus Guest

    The breadcrumbs leadeth thou back to us... The Good ole times are back
    again ! Yay !

    Cerebrus, Jun 13, 2007
  4. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Vigo Breadcrumbs <> say in

    > P and S: I have once again achieved full-time employment, and the
    > establishment features neither paper headgear nor the slapdash
    > approach to personal hygiene attendant to the moist and swarming
    > hordes of dot- communists.

    OH JOY, OH BLISS!!!!

    *sits cross-leeged on floor*

    Do tell us a lengthly story full of your wonderful prose. PLEASE! They are
    truely legendary and have a hallow space in my archives.

    - Don't worry, it'll be fun.

    Neil, Jun 13, 2007
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    CBIC Guest

    "Vigo Breadcrumbs" <> wrote in message
    > So there I was, using the Google on the internets, and, somewhere deep
    > within the recesses of its fey but elegant suites, an overheating grid
    > node
    > decides to offer me a link to this group which, in my opinion, was wholly
    > unrelated to the subject of my search. Finding the link induced a
    > considerable burst of nostalgia (or perhaps dyspepsia), I use that same
    > Google to peruse the group's recent postings.

    Right now, Angels are singing and all is right with the world. Welcome back
    and please do regale us with a witty tale of the dot communists, oh teller
    of tales.

    CBIC, Jun 13, 2007
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    kpg Guest

    Vigo Breadcrumbs <> wrote in

    > Once would've expected people of your rare taste and
    > distinction to have moved on my now. That you haven't makes the world
    > die a little for me.

    I'm trying to decide if I've just been insulted,

    Oh, what the heck,...hmmmm....pretty words.

    Welcome 'back'.

    0x22

    kpg, Jun 13, 2007
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > Vigo Breadcrumbs <> wrote in
    >
    >> Once would've expected people of your rare taste and
    >> distinction to have moved on my now. That you haven't makes the world
    >> die a little for me.
    >>

    > I'm trying to decide if I've just been insulted,

    Hey if Unca Vigo wants to insult you just sit there and take it. His stories
    are worth it.

    CBIC, Jun 13, 2007
  8. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Frisbee® Guest

    > So there I was, using the Google on the internets, and, somewhere deep
    > within the recesses of its fey but elegant suites, an overheating grid
    > node
    > decides to offer me a link to this group which, in my opinion, was wholly
    > unrelated to the subject of my search. Finding the link induced a
    > considerable burst of nostalgia (or perhaps dyspepsia), I use that same
    > Google to peruse the group's recent postings.

    Happy happy joy joy!

    Oh wise teller of tales, please do join our web site (link in sig) so that
    we can be entertained by sagas of dot communists and the like once again,
    without your having to hang about in this news froop. Right now, about the
    only entertainment we get in there are random bizarre poasts by Sandworm.

    --
    Fris "Membership Acceleration Committee Chair Person" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help! http://www.mcngp.com?wp_ml=0

    Frisbee®, Jun 13, 2007
  9. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Lnkwizard2 Guest

    "Vigo Breadcrumbs" <> wrote in message > Imagine my
    shock'n'awe to see that I've become a celebrity of minor note,
    > regularly referenced as some kind of high-water-mark of breathlessly
    > verbose bile. This, despite the fact that I haven't posted here in well
    > over two years. Once would've expected people of your rare taste and
    > distinction to have moved on my now. That you haven't makes the world die
    > a little for me.

    Yes!!!!! He's back! Oh the Joy! Oh the Happiness! Uncle
    Vigo is back. We again get the wonderful opportunity to
    regaled with the awesome tales of the dot communists and
    especially Nosferatu and his dark minions..

    Welcome back, Uncle Vigo, please stay longer if you can.

    Lnkwizard2, Jun 13, 2007
  10. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Jun 13, 2007
  11. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 13, 2007
  12. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > OH JOY, OH BLISS!!!!
    >
    > *sits cross-leeged on floor*
    >
    > Do tell us a lengthly story full of your wonderful prose. PLEASE! They
    > are
    > truely legendary and have a hallow space in my archives.

    I'd rather hear the Story of O again. That is if we he is taking
    requests!
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 13, 2007
  13. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    message news:%...

    >> OH JOY, OH BLISS!!!!
    >>
    >> *sits cross-leeged on floor*
    >>
    >> Do tell us a lengthly story full of your wonderful prose. PLEASE! They
    >> are
    >> truely legendary and have a hallow space in my archives.
    >>

    > I'd rather hear the Story of O again. That is if we he is taking requests!

    You need to google this group for posts from author Vigo Breadcrumbs.

    Seriously, it's worth it.

    We've already immortalized most of his posts on the secret site.

    The guy's in the wrong profession. He should be a professional writer.

    Frisbee®, Jun 13, 2007
  14. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    kpg Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:u5qCbcdrHHA.3636
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    kpg, Jun 13, 2007
  15. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    lowdes Guest

    Vigo you the man!

    lowdes, Jun 13, 2007
  16. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    CBIC Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > Vigo you the man!

    Wholly $h1t. It's back.

    CBIC, Jun 13, 2007
  17. "CBIC" <> wrote in news:O0#JaKfrHHA.3492
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    >> Vigo you the man!
    >>

    > Wholly $h1t. It's back.

    Not my fault.

    --
    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]
    MCDST

    Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard], Jun 13, 2007
  18. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    CBIC Guest

    "Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns994E988EB7600TSRIPLEY36526@207.46.248.16...

    >> Wholly $h1t. It's back.
    >>

    > Not my fault.

    Maybe he'll liven the place up.

    CBIC, Jun 13, 2007
  19. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#tmV3XfrHHA.1208
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "Taylor S. Ripley [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    > message news:Xns994E988EB7600TSRIPLEY36526@207.46.248.16...
    >

    >>> Wholly $h1t. It's back.
    >>>

    >> Not my fault.
    >>

    > Maybe he'll liven the place up.

    I feel dumberer already.

    kpg, Jun 13, 2007
  20. Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in

    > did you hear Vigo Breadcrumbs <> say in
    >
    >> P and S: I have once again achieved full-time employment, and the
    >> establishment features neither paper headgear nor the slapdash
    >> approach to personal hygiene attendant to the moist and swarming
    >> hordes of dot- communists.

    > OH JOY, OH BLISS!!!!
    >
    > *sits cross-leeged on floor*
    >
    > Do tell us a lengthly story full of your wonderful prose. PLEASE! They
    > are truely legendary and have a hallow space in my archives.

    Much obliged. I'll admit I'm somewhat taken aback by the fulsome
    welcome.

    I'll likely have to wait for the weekend to discourse to full effect.
    If there's a downside to my current employment, it's the punishing
    hours. This time, though, I'm not going it alone, and those with whom I
    work are each brilliant in their own way. The level of wit is
    commensurately higher, so that I'm now one of an ensemble cast. I
    recently described the office as "whitewater rafting on a river of
    acid." I'm sure it will produce its own stories. As a teaser, I'll
    tell you the best sources of material are our corporate support group (a
    duded up term for "receptionists"), who we lovingly call the Hill (as in
    "King of the") Family and the tech support group. The latter features
    Michael Knight and DC POWAR!!!!

    Enough for one evening.

    --

    http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg