  1. mari

    mari Guest

    what is this?

    mari, Apr 28, 2006

  2. mari

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-28, mari <> wrote:
    > what is this?

    What? Where?...Oh,... there!

    "That" is one of Blinky's leftovers...he burped the other day.

    --
    Sometimes little bones and things come out like "that".

    Jimchip, Apr 28, 2006

  3. mari

    Peaches Guest

    "mari" <> wrote in message
    > what is this?

    It's a newsgroup, part of the web known as usenet.
    Your default ISP email account would probably have
    auto configured Outlook Express the first time you
    clicked on the icon/shortcut. As your ISP also carries
    servers to this part of the trashy internet, it also
    configured OE. Just spend a few days having a browse.

    http://tinyurl.com/z2mx8

    Peaches, Apr 28, 2006
  4. Peaches wrote:

    > "mari" <> wrote in message
    >> what is this?
    >>

    > It's a newsgroup, part of the web known as usenet.

    No, it is not prt of the web.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 29, 2006
  5. mari

    Beck Guest

    mari wrote:
    > what is this?

    It is a cheese string

    Beck, Apr 29, 2006
  6. mari

    me Guest

    "mari" <> wrote in message
    > what is this?

    A question mark

    me, Apr 29, 2006
  7. mari

    me Guest

    "mari" <> wrote in message
    > what is this?

    the opposite of that.

    me, Apr 29, 2006
  8. mari

    Trax Guest

    Margolotta <> wrote:

    |>Tim Berners-Lee invented the WWW in 1990.

    I remember the first WWW program I came across, the description said
    with this (Browser ?) you could just click on a hyperlinks and not
    type in the address, see pictures and on and on.

    I pass'd on the download; couldn't see the advantage - and saw it as
    just another entry level term program :}

    --
    I want a freeware utility to ...
    http://www.econsultant.com/i-want-freeware-utilities/index.html

    Trax, Apr 29, 2006
  9. mari

    Dora Zeene Guest

    "Peaches" <> said in news:e2u5sn$jbu$:

    > "mari" <> wrote in message
    >> what is this?
    >>

    > It's a newsgroup, part of the web known as usenet.

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    <snip>

    Dumb fucking ****.....

    Dora Zeene, Apr 29, 2006
  10. mari

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-04-29, Trax <> wrote:
    > Margolotta <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Tim Berners-Lee invented the WWW in 1990.
    >
    > I remember the first WWW program I came across, the description said
    > with this (Browser ?) you could just click on a hyperlinks and not
    > type in the address, see pictures and on and on.
    >
    > I pass'd on the download; couldn't see the advantage - and saw it as
    > just another entry level term program :}

    I was trying to get Mosaic compiled on my computer because I thought it was
    an advanced term program. :)

    --
    I used it like a manual gopher client until I learned more about it.

    Jimchip, Apr 29, 2006
  11. Jimchip wrote:

    >> I remember the first WWW program I came across, the description said
    >> with this (Browser ?) you could just click on a hyperlinks and not
    >> type in the address, see pictures and on and on.
    >>
    >> I pass'd on the download; couldn't see the advantage - and saw it as
    >> just another entry level term program :}

    > I was trying to get Mosaic compiled on my computer because I thought it was
    > an advanced term program. :)

    The first browser I saw was Mosaic, running either at Cal Tech or at Jet
    Propulsion Laboratories (prebably the former). They were looking at some
    images from the Louvre. Wau cool! :)

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 29, 2006
  12. mari

    Peaches Guest

    Re: I'm messed up (trouble with marriage)

    Peaches <>, the keeper of service animals, wailed:

    Peaches, Apr 29, 2006
  13. mari

    Kirk Guest

    On 29 Apr 2006 06:16:41 +0200 ±, Dora Zeene
    <0m> spake thus:

    >> "mari" <> wrote in message
    >>> what is this?
    >>>

    >> It's a newsgroup, part of the web known as usenet.

    ><snip>
    >
    > Dumb fucking ****.....

    Henry?? Is that you? I thought you were dead!

    http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

    --

    40, 70, 96, 180, 3664, 24717, 15492, 84198, 65489, 3725, 16974, 41702, 3788, 5757, 1958, 14609, 62892, 44745, 9385, 169, 40...

    Kirk, Apr 30, 2006