    somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    seeyoujimmy, Aug 1, 2007

  2. seeyoujimmy

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 03:27:39 GMT, "seeyoujimmy" <>
    wrote:

    >If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with the occasional
    >banner but your main focus was making up a decnt sign for the public with
    >the heading and text underneath what would you suggest please.i tried asking
    >somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    >official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    >from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    Is this the same question you've asked twice already?

    Evan Platt, Aug 1, 2007

  3. Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 03:27:39 GMT, "seeyoujimmy" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with the occasional
    >>banner but your main focus was making up a decnt sign for the public with
    >>the heading and text underneath what would you suggest please.i tried asking
    >>somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    >>official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    >>from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    > Is this the same question you've asked twice already?

    Someone please email this dummy and show him how to post with Google
    Groups, so I don't have to make a filter just for him. ;)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 1, 2007
  4. seeyoujimmy

    samuel Guest

    "seeyoujimmy" <> wrote in

    > If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with
    > the occasional banner but your main focus was making up a
    > decnt sign for the public with the heading and text underneath
    > what would you suggest please.i tried asking somone about
    > getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    > official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no
    > official site apart from other products for sale on it and it
    > aint even the boss's site , lol.

    lol

    ntl

    lol

    samuel, Aug 1, 2007
  5. seeyoujimmy

    Mitch Guest

    In article <L4Tri.2759$>, seeyoujimmy
    <> wrote:

    > If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with the occasional
    > banner but your main focus was making up a decnt sign for the public with
    > the heading and text underneath what would you suggest please.i tried asking
    > somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    > official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    > from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=4710&itemType=CATEGORY

    You're saying THIS site isn't the one you found?
    Or that this site doesn't offer what you want?

    I would swear I have seen this product in every computer section of
    even department stores and warehouses since the early 90s.
    I have no idea why you think you can't get it.

    Mitch, Aug 1, 2007
  6. seeyoujimmy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-08-01, seeyoujimmy <> wrote:
    > If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with the occasional
    > banner but your main focus was making up a decnt sign for the public with
    > the heading and text underneath what would you suggest please.i tried asking
    > somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    > official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    > from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    I'd get a set of pens and brushes and some ink. A maul and some rulers and
    T-squares and set-squares wouldn't go amiss either, although you can
    improvise if you know what you're doing.

    Some means of checking your speeling would be a good idea ;))

    Do please reply to at least one of the answers you get, we live only for
    the gratitude of our masters and pine horribly if neglected.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Aug 1, 2007
  7. Whiskers wrote:
    > On 2007-08-01, seeyoujimmy <> wrote:
    >> If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with the occasional
    >> banner but your main focus was making up a decnt sign for the public with
    >> the heading and text underneath what would you suggest please.i tried asking
    >> somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    >> official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    >> from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    > I'd get a set of pens and brushes and some ink. A maul and some rulers and
    > T-squares and set-squares wouldn't go amiss either, although you can
    > improvise if you know what you're doing.

    Let's hope he's better with those than with Usenet.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 1, 2007
  8. seeyoujimmy

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 03:27:39 GMT, "seeyoujimmy" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>If you wanted to be able to make notices and signs along with the occasional
    >>>banner but your main focus was making up a decnt sign for the public with
    >>>the heading and text underneath what would you suggest please.i tried asking
    >>>somone about getting my print master to work on xp and they said try
    >>>official site lololol , thas a laugh as ithere aint no official site apart
    >>>from other products for sale on it and it aint even the boss's site , lol.

    >> Is this the same question you've asked twice already?

    > Someone please email this dummy and show him how to post with Google
    > Groups, so I don't have to make a filter just for him. ;)

    If you follow your own rules will you ask yourself for
    permission to post this on your Usenet improvement site?

    Mike "is that a recursive shark?" Yetto
    --
    "There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free
    government ought to be to trust no man living with power to

    Mike Yetto, Aug 2, 2007
  9. Mike Yetto wrote:
    > Bada bing Blinky the Shark <> bada bang:
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Is this the same question you've asked twice already?

    >> Someone please email this dummy and show him how to post with Google
    >> Groups, so I don't have to make a filter just for him. ;)

    > If you follow your own rules will you ask yourself for
    > permission to post this on your Usenet improvement site?

    <chuckle>

    With the new site dedicated to the Usenet Improvement Project, I'll have
    room for even more of thost "Other Voices" entries. :)

    (Actually, I can't continue adding forever. Even when that section has
    its own page, there's a limit people's attention span.)

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 2, 2007