    M.S., could anyone let me know about how long it will arrive at my mailbox.
    I live in San Franicso. Thank you for your reply.

    Regards,
    Dave, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Dave

    Rome Guest

    Hi Dave,
    Just logon to the <a
    href="http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp">MCP Member
    Site</a> with your login info, and on the left side menu, go to program
    benefits then click on welcome kit. After you make your submission, you will
    recieve your MCSA cert, lapel pin, id card ect in about 3-4 weeks.

    Rome, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Hi Rome,

    Thanks for the reply. This really helps!

    -Dave

    Dave, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Yeah, the chicks dig the lapel pin!

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005
  5. You should see how much ass I get when I wear it to the clubs....

    "..I'm not talking just any ass.. I'm talking crazy boy band ass...."

    SCOTTYCAMERON, Aug 16, 2005
  6. Dave

    Transcrit Guest

    u have 2 complete 290 also
    Transcrit, Aug 16, 2005
  7. Dave

    bert Guest

    will you be willing to exchange your study material (exam 70-291) only please
    for the exam 70-290 material or others?

    bert, Dec 16, 2005
  8. Dave

    Aeon Guest

    How was the 2400 exam? any hints on content that doesn't fall under the exam
    content list....always is.

    I'm In prep for 2400 at present so if you used any good study materials that
    you could reccomend let me know,

    cheers
    --
    aeondex