    threats to life, property, and liberty. Identity theft, libel, passport
    fraud, the killing of a key witness in that fraud, and even interference with
    judicial proceedings by clerks for the Supreme Court!!! Incredible.
    Anonymous Remailer, Mar 15, 2009

  2. Anonymous Remailer

    Buffalo Guest

    Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    [snip total bs)
    >Incredible.

    Yes, you are incredible! An incredible A-hole. Get a life.
    Buffalo, Mar 15, 2009

  3. In article <gpjr1j$t1e$>
    "Buffalo" <> wrote:

    > Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > [snip total bs)
    > >Incredible.

    > Yes, you are incredible! An incredible A-hole. Get a life.

    Yes, but not as incredible as the dozens of fainting actresses the false
    messiah brought along to Iowa to faint on que. I wonder how long they'll keep
    quiet? Wait! Maybe they've already snitched!?...no fair waterboarding!
    Dave U. Random, Mar 16, 2009
  4. In article <gpjr1j$t1e$>
    "Buffalo" <> wrote:

    > Anonymous Remailer wrote:
    > [snip total bs)
    > >Incredible.

    > Yes, you are incredible! An incredible A-hole. Get a life.

    You don't even know what "life" means, but if you care to respond with a
    short essay on what your version is, I'd bet, at least you, yourself, can
    make you a fool for it.

    Read the fucking link in the OP before you open your mouth troll.
    Non scrivetemi, Mar 16, 2009
  5. On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:45:36 +0100, Anonymous Remailer <>
    wrote:

    >This letter, by attorney Orly Taitz to attorney general Holder,
    >suggests, among many other things, that unparalled crime is associated with
    >an usurper of the American Presidency. You decide.
    >http://defendourfreedoms.org/letterHolder.htm
    >This page is very lengthy but raises so many unanswered questions
    >true Americans cannot neglect reading it. In it's entirety. The letter is
    >also addressed to the FBI, Congressional Judiciary Commitee, Senatorial
    >Judiciary Committee, four state attorney generals, governors and domestic and
    >international media. Where, it also suggests, both obamas each have over 100
    >addresses (listing the sources of many of these) connected to numerous social
    >security numbers, and that the first lady is shown as being employed by many
    >major media news outlets, including CBS and CNN. Also, Gay News, Muslim World
    >Today in CA, and even the FCC. Futhermore, it claims cybercrime via
    >immpersonation of military officers questioning the eligibility of obama to
    >hold the office of president. Alteration of federal and state documents,
    >threats to life, property, and liberty. Identity theft, libel, passport
    >fraud, the killing of a key witness in that fraud, and even interference with
    >judicial proceedings by clerks for the Supreme Court!!! Incredible.

    LOL DOCTOR O RLY CAN EAT A DICK!
    A Man Beaten by Jacks, Mar 16, 2009