    Regards

    --
    Grzegorz Gruza
    Grzegorz Gruza, Dec 10, 2004

  2. Grzegorz Gruza

    Wayne Guest

    Check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and

    Also check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-218.asp and
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp.

    Then decide which is easier, it all depends on your level of knowledge.
    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "When authorities warn you of the sinfulness of sex, there is an important
    lesson to be learned. Do not have sex with the authorities."
    - Matt Groenig

    Wayne, Dec 11, 2004

  3. Grzegorz Gruza

    Wayne Guest

    Check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp and

    Also check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-218.asp and
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-290.asp.

    Then decide which is easier, it all depends on your level of knowledge.

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"

    Wayne, Dec 12, 2004