    of TestKing for this test? Thanks!

    Amy
    A+

    amy, Jul 22, 2004

  2. amy

    catwalker63 Guest

    A S S F U C K E R

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    "amy" <> wrote in message
    news:DiFLc.13$...
    > I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest

    version

    catwalker63, Jul 22, 2004

  3. amy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "amy" <> spewed in

    > I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest
    > version of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
    >
    > Amy
    > A+

    since you are only A+ I will grant you a moment of my compasion. testking
    is cheating which devalues your certification and mine. Please don't use
    them. Use experince to pass the exams.

    please see:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/policies/letter.asp

    and

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/program/piracy.asp

    and don't test my patience again

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  4. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 21, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > and don't test my patience again

    So it is written, so it shall be done.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  5. amy

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jul 22, 2004
  6. amy

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jul 22, 2004
  7. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  8. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  9. amy wrote:
    > I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest
    > version of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
    >
    > Amy
    > A+

    I can see why you think you belong to me
    I never tried to make you think or make you see one thing for yourself
    But now you're off with someone else and I'm alone
    You see I thought I might keep you for my own

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    Don't you think the time was right for us to find
    All the things we thought weren't proper could be in time
    And can't you see which way we should turn together or alone
    I can never see what's right or what is wrong
    Don't you take too long to tell me

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    Now just come to what you want you've had your way
    And all the things you thought before just faded into gray
    And you can say that I don't know if it's you or if it's me
    If it's one of us I'm sure we both will see
    Won't you look at me and tell me

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I, longer if I do

    Amy, what you wanna do
    I think I could stay with you
    For a while maybe longer if I do

    --
    Fris "B-" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  10. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 21, 2004 "Andy Foster" blathered:
    >
    >> http://www.google.com/search?q=munged
    >> http://www.google.com/search?q=spam
    >> http://www.google.com/search?q=swen

    > Boy, I learned that one the hard way. I finally got all of the spam
    > out on my in-box a couple of months ago. I'll never do *that* again.

    You think YOU learned the hard way? At one point, I was litterally getting
    300 e-mails an hour. about 3-5,000/day.

    I'm no posting heavyweight, either... imagine what Neil would have gotten.

    --
    Fris "Swen is NOT your friend" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  11. amy

    nerd32768 Guest

    lol

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  12. amy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > On Jul 21, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> and don't test my patience again

    > So it is written, so it shall be done.

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  13. amy

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    in news:#LJmLp#:

    > imagine what Neil would have gotten.

    none - I premunged mine before becoming an uber-poster

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 22, 2004
  14. amy

    Consultant Guest

    amy, bend over and grab your ankles, while i show you what you are

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  15. amy

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > amy, bend over and grab your ankles, while i show you what you are
    >
    > "amy" <> wrote in message
    > > I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest

    > version
    > > of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
    > >
    > > Amy
    > > A+

    fun

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  16. amy

    Network Guru Guest

    Gimme an A
    Gimme an _

    Network Guru, Jul 22, 2004
  17. amy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > amy, bend over and grab your ankles, while i show you what you are

    Can I guess? Is she a school bus? Or a coffee mug? Or a kitty cat? Or an ear
    of corn? Or a dirty slutty anal-loving whore?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 22, 2004
  18. amy

    Consultant Guest

    yes! with all the below mentioned items!

    Consultant, Jul 22, 2004
  19. Seeing as she uses braindumps and has an A+, maybe someone should notify the
    A+ exam board that she probably used a braindump to pass that exam!

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 22, 2004
  20. amy

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > babbling on and on again Frisbee® <> spewed
    > in news:#LJmLp#:
    >
    >> imagine what Neil would have gotten.

    > none - I premunged mine before becoming an uber-poster

    Hence the expression "would have gotten".

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004