What U Want On Hd/Dvd/Bluray.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Junior Cortez, May 19, 2006.

  1. Hi Dvders.,

    Here is a question that is bound to
    have a lot of posts!

    What 3 Dvd's would you like to have on
    HD/DVD or Blu-Ray!

    Post to your fingers are to the bone
    and all your dvd companies get out
    your pen and paper and take notes!!!
    Junior Cortez
    May 19th.,2006
    Friday

    P.S. My Picks Are These:
    1. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    2. 2001:A Space Odyssey
    3. The Godfather

    Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3

    :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    Junior Cortez, May 19, 2006

  2. Junior Cortez

    Greg Guest

    The 'Terminator' movies. --Greg--

    Greg, May 19, 2006

  3. Junior Cortez

    Justin Guest

    Junior Cortez wrote on [Fri, 19 May 2006 01:24:54 -1000]:
    > Hi Dvders.,
    >
    > Here is a question that is bound to
    > have a lot of posts!
    >
    > What 3 Dvd's would you like to have on
    > HD/DVD or Blu-Ray!

    Ones with whole words.

    Subject: Re: What U Want On Hd/Dvd/Bluray.

    U is not a word.

    Justin, May 19, 2006
  4. Junior Cortez

    Guest

    What makes you think there will be a lot of posts? Haven't the HD-DVD
    players and first round of discs been out for several weeks? Haven't
    seen a single post from someone who got one and wants to talk about it.

    2001 would be nice. Most people have never seen it in a format
    approaching the resolution of the original 65mm negative. That goes
    for Patton too, which if I recall was filmed in the Dimension 150 70mm
    process. Both made for beautiful standard DVD's.

    -beaumon

    , May 23, 2006
  5. Junior Cortez

    dvdscds Guest

    Junior Cortez wrote:
    > Hi Dvders.,
    >
    > Here is a question that is bound to
    > have a lot of posts!
    >
    > What 3 Dvd's would you like to have on
    > HD/DVD or Blu-Ray!
    >
    > Post to your fingers are to the bone
    > and all your dvd companies get out
    > your pen and paper and take notes!!!
    > Junior Cortez
    > May 19th.,2006
    > Friday
    >
    > P.S. My Picks Are These:
    > 1. Raiders Of The Lost Ark
    > 2. 2001:A Space Odyssey
    > 3. The Godfather
    >
    > Because your lovingkindness is better than life,
    > my lips shall praise you. Psalm 63:3
    >
    > :-KaLunaKimo (TheBossJames) 2005.

    I won't be replacing any movies I already have on DVD.
    Just curious....what is the price range for HD Titles?

    -------
    DVDs Videos CDs - Buy Sell Trade
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dvdscds/

    dvdscds, May 25, 2006