What type of car do you drive, a white one?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by AT, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. AT

    AT Guest

    AT, Aug 24, 2006

  2. AT

    Roy G Guest

    FACIST SPAM

    "AT" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!

    Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
    group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
    classifications, any one is.

    The only thing that matters is how good they are at photography.

    It was Nasty Bastards with your sort of limited intellectual capacity which
    provoked WW2, and ended with half of Germany being really pissed on by the
    Russians.

    So just go and and seek the psychiatric help that you really need.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Aug 24, 2006

  3. Parochial twit.

    Roy G wrote:

    > "AT" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
    >>

    > Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
    > group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
    > classifications, any one is.

    Sorry but this group is NOT a photography group.
    Frank F. Matthews, Aug 24, 2006
  4. AT

    XP8 Guest

    Re: FACIST SPAM

    On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:27:44 GMT, "Roy G"
    <> wrote:

    >"AT" <> wrote in message
    >> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
    >>

    >Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
    >group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
    >classifications, any one is.
    >
    >The only thing that matters is how good they are at photography.
    >
    >It was Nasty Bastards with your sort of limited intellectual capacity which
    >provoked WW2, and ended with half of Germany being really pissed on by the
    >Russians.
    >
    >So just go and and seek the psychiatric help that you really need.

    It was cross posted
    rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.photo.digital,misc.survivalism
    XP8, Aug 24, 2006
  5. AT

    Hatunen Guest

    <> wrote:

    >"AT" <> wrote in message
    >> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
    >>

    >Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
    >group.

    Then why are you posting to rec.travel.europe?

    ************* DAVE HATUNEN () *************
    Hatunen, Aug 24, 2006
  6. AT

    Frank ess Guest

    Re: Parochial twit.

    Frank F. Matthews wrote:
    > Roy G wrote:
    >
    >> "AT" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
    >>>

    >> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a
    >> photography group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other
    >> of your idiotic classifications, any one is.

    > Sorry but this group is NOT a photography group.

    rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.photo.digital,misc.survivalism

    One of these groups is "yours", one of them "mine". Mine _IS_ a
    photography group, and your message appeared in it.

    Please take your custom elsewhere.

    Thank you.

    --
    Frank ess
    "One time, I got up the next morning and looked in the mirror
    Frank ess, Aug 24, 2006
  7. Re: FACIST SPAM

    Roy G wrote:

    > "AT" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Find out your sub-race on the Skadi Forum!
    >>

    > Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
    > group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
    > classifications, any one is.

    I think your sentiments are echoed on this European travel
    group, too - but look at the unrelated groups the original
    moron cross-posted to! (It's best to simply ignore spam -
    although if it's REALLY offensive, you might try reporting
    the poster to its ISP.)

    EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque), Aug 24, 2006
  8. Re: FACIST SPAM

    Roy G wrote:

    > Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a photography
    > group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other of your idiotic
    > classifications, any one is.

    On the news server I use (supernews.com) the original message is not
    visible at all. I don't know (and don't really care) how they filter out
    messages like this, but the point is that the only way I can even know
    it existed is your response. In the future please consider _not_
    responding to idiotic spam messages at all. Ignoring spam messages has
    always been the best strategy of dealing with them for a reason.

    --
    Best regards,
    Andrey Tarasevich
    Andrey Tarasevich, Aug 24, 2006
  9. Re: Parochial twit.

    Frank ess wrote:

    > Frank F. Matthews wrote:
    >
    >> Roy G wrote:
    >>
    >>> "AT" <> wrote in message

    >>> Listen here, you White Pointy Headed Moron. This group is a
    >>> photography group. We don't care what race, sub race, or any other
    >>> of your idiotic classifications, any one is.

    >> Sorry but this group is NOT a photography group.

    > rec.travel.europe,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.equestrian,rec.photo.digital,misc.survivalism
    >

    > One of these groups is "yours", one of them "mine". Mine _IS_ a
    > photography group, and your message appeared in it.
    >
    > Please take your custom elsewhere.
    >
    > Thank you.

    The point is that when replying to a cross posted item it is silly to
    refer to my group. It was a small attempt at education. I know
    futility abounds.
    Frank F. Matthews, Aug 25, 2006