    DVDs of football games and it's not possible to set an ending time for them.
    If there's something free available, great. If not, I don't mind paying for
    a good bundle.

    Smoker~, Sep 11, 2005

  2. Smoker~

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Smoker~ wrote:
    > I recently got my TV tuner card which came with Cyberlink software
    > which is very basic and doesn't have access to TV listings and mostly
    > requires hand holding/manual. It's also very slow. Primarily I want
    > to record and burn DVDs of football games and it's not possible to
    > set an ending time for them. If there's something free available,
    > great. If not, I don't mind paying for a good bundle.

    I've been quite happy with Snapstream's Beyond TV
    www.snapstream.com

    For regular TV shows, it's great. But with games, I don't know about the
    ending time - since football games seldom end on a specified time. So if the
    TV schedule shows 10:00 to 1:00, but the game goes into overtime, the
    software doesn't know that and would stop at 1:00 anyway.

    Toolman Tim, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Smoker~

    x@y Guest

    "Smoker~" <> wrote in message
    >I recently got my TV tuner card which came with Cyberlink software which is
    > very basic and doesn't have access to TV listings and mostly requires hand
    > holding/manual. It's also very slow. Primarily I want to record and burn
    > DVDs of football games and it's not possible to set an ending time for them.
    > If there's something free available, great. If not, I don't mind paying for
    > a good bundle.

    Hi Smoker~,

    Free Software: http://ga.the-free-software.net/
    More Info here: http://tinyurl.com/ao2w2

    Good Luck, x@y

    x@y, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Smoker~

    x@y Guest

    "x@y" <> wrote in message

    > "Smoker~" <> wrote in message
    > ..
    >>I recently got my TV tuner card which came with Cyberlink software which is
    >> very basic and doesn't have access to TV listings and mostly requires hand
    >> holding/manual. It's also very slow. Primarily I want to record and burn
    >> DVDs of football games and it's not possible to set an ending time for them.
    >> If there's something free available, great. If not, I don't mind paying for
    >> a good bundle.
    >>

    > Hi Smoker~,
    >
    > Free Software: http://ga.the-free-software.net/

    Hint:
    After you log on to the above Link on the bottom
    of the screen, on the search window type:
    "TV Tuner Software" And click go.

    x@y, Sep 11, 2005