    Can anyone advise and if you know of any, where can i get hold of some free
    proper looking (or official) practice tests? id prefer them to be free ones
    but might be willing to pay if i know what ill be getting is good!

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBXaWxzb24=?=, Oct 5, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWxleCBXaWxzb24=?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <Alex > did cause the

    > Can anyone advise and if you know of any, where can i get hold of some
    > free proper looking (or official) practice tests? id prefer them to be
    > free ones but might be willing to pay if i know what ill be getting is
    > good!

    You get what you pay for. However before you spend any money, check with
    certguard.com to make sure you aren't going to wind up losing your certs
    for buying cheating materials.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Oct 5, 2007

  3. "Alex Wilson" <Alex > wrote in message

    > This is the general XP module about installation etc
    >
    > When i go do the exam what is the format of it
    >
    > I have a CD with 250 odd practice questions on but theyre all multiple
    > choice questions where are the interactive learning material i used has basic
    > simulations of clicking stuff in menus etc for practice
    >
    > Can anyone advise and if you know of any, where can i get hold of some free
    > proper looking (or official) practice tests? id prefer them to be free ones
    > but might be willing to pay if i know what ill be getting is good!

    My advice in not to concentrate on the format or obtaining "free"
    practice exam material. If you have the proper experience in the skills
    measured here, http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.mspx#EIE,
    you will be prepared.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Oct 6, 2007
  4. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] wrote:
    > "Alex Wilson" <Alex > wrote in message
    >
    >> This is the general XP module about installation etc
    >>
    >> When i go do the exam what is the format of it
    >>
    >> I have a CD with 250 odd practice questions on but theyre all multiple
    >> choice questions where are the interactive learning material i used
    >> has basic
    >> simulations of clicking stuff in menus etc for practice
    >>
    >> Can anyone advise and if you know of any, where can i get hold of some
    >> free
    >> proper looking (or official) practice tests? id prefer them to be free
    >> ones
    >> but might be willing to pay if i know what ill be getting is good!

    > My advice in not to concentrate on the format or obtaining "free"
    > practice exam material. If you have the proper experience in the skills
    > measured here, http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-270.mspx#EIE,
    > you will be prepared.

    > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

    2nd'd

    If you want a last-minute "Do I know this crap very well" I highly
    recommend MeasureUp. You can purchase access to their test bank for $55
    for 2 weeks (it used to be 45) just to make sure you know where you are
    strong/weak to brush up. It's not free, but 55 bucks ain't half bad.
    Don't use the practice tests as a learning crutch, use them as an
    evaluation of the quality of your preparation after you feel that you
    have done all that you can.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Oct 8, 2007