    Would this course benefit me in my aim to persue a career in I.T. support

    All coments are welcome.

    Warren Midgley
    Warren S Midgley, Jun 11, 2004

  2. Warren S Midgley

    imfrom51 Guest

    You will find a huge amount of advice and discussions
    regarding this and many other topics at
    http://www.techexams.net/

    the N+ course at the
    >moment,
    >
    >I am just come across the new mcdst course and am curios

    as whether or not
    >it would be the right thing to do in investing in it,
    >
    >I have a string backround in it supoort yet hold little

    work experience

    imfrom51, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Hi Warren,

    A+ and Network+ are good choices for IT newcomers and it is equivalent to MCDST, though MCDST is very Microsoft XP version (Windows and Office) specific.

    If you are intending to pursue higher certifications after Network+, try MCSA. Though it takes much more effort to achieve MCSA then MCDST, it should be more rewarding in your quest to pursue an IT career.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jun 17, 2004