What to do?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Administrator, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. My left testicle is bigger then the right.
    Administrator, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Administrator

    Juan Pérez Guest

    LOL That should qualify you - Doctor ziggy.

    --
    Juan
    RB 2

    Juan Pérez, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Administrator

    ziggy Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote in

    > LOL That should qualify you - Doctor ziggy.
    >
    > --
    > Juan
    > RB 2
    > "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination".

    Now, is there anything I can help you with Juan whilst you're in the
    surgery? Sure now? lol

    ziggy
    ziggy, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Administrator

    Juan Pérez Guest

    ziggy <>wrote:

    > "Juan Pérez" <juan234@.5678spaz.spa> wrote:
    >
    > > LOL That should qualify you - Doctor ziggy.
    > >

    > Now, is there anything I can help you with Juan whilst you're in the
    > surgery? Sure now? lol
    >
    > ziggy

    I wouldn't want to take up valuable time from your appointed mission,
    treating the Trolls.
    Juan Pérez, Jun 28, 2003
  5. Administrator

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Errrr.....no thanks I'm f-f-f-f-fine.....but you could take a quick look
    at me arse if you've a mind to. I think I've an infected dingle berry
    and it makes me faht a lot. :)

    Juan Pérez, Jun 28, 2003