What to do if you get a DVD for Christmas

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by dvdbuster@nodvds.com, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. Guest

    What to do if you get a DVD for Christmas.

    1. You know that whoever gave it to you wants you to get VD, (venereal
    disease), so the first thing to do it punch them in the face.

    2. Take a hammer and immediately beat the DVD until its at least 25
    pieces.

    3. Build a large fire and burn the pieces from the damn thing, being
    careful not to inhale the toxic, radioactive smoke.

    4. Wash you hands carefully using a strong detergent to remove any
    radioactive waste.

    5. Find the asshole that gave you that DVD and beat the **** out of
    them one more time for causing you all that trouble.

    Note: If someone also gives you a DVD playing machine, immediately cut
    the cord off of it, wrap the cord around the neck of that person that
    gave it to you and hang them with the cord. Once they are hanging, be
    sure to plug the cord into an outlet so insure they die.

    , Dec 24, 2004

  2. Jay G. Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:57:22 -0600, wrote:

    > What to do if you get a DVD for Christmas.
    >
    > 1. You know that whoever gave it to you wants you to get VD, (venereal
    > disease), so the first thing to do it punch them in the face.

    A Merry Christmas to you too.

    Now, after this latest bit of trolling doesn't work and you go back into
    hiding for a few months, when should we expect to see you again? Around
    St. Patrick's Day?

    -Jay

    Jay G., Dec 24, 2004

  3. Impmon Guest

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:57:22 -0600, wrote:

    >What to do if you get a DVD for Christmas.

    [snip]

    Let me guess you found out anta will give you nothing but coal this
    Christmas.

    Impmon, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Guest Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 06:33:41 -0600, "Jay G." <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:57:22 -0600, wrote:
    >
    >> What to do if you get a DVD for Christmas.
    >>
    >> 1. You know that whoever gave it to you wants you to get VD, (venereal
    >> disease), so the first thing to do it punch them in the face.

    >A Merry Christmas to you too.
    >
    >Now, after this latest bit of trolling doesn't work and you go back into
    >hiding for a few months, when should we expect to see you again? Around
    >St. Patrick's Day?
    >
    >-Jay

    April Fool's Day seems more appropriate. <G>

    Guest, Dec 25, 2004