    automatically get MCAD Certified or I should order
    welcome kid? If so, where can I register for this
    certificate?

    Jade, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Jade

    BG Guest

    Jade, you will now already be MCAD certified. You will automatically
    receive the certificate and Welcome Kit in the mail soon.

    BG, Feb 6, 2005

  3. Jade

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Jade,

    You will be automatically certified if you have satisfied the MCAD
    requirements but you still need to activate your Welcome Kit through the MCP
    secure site, like you do for your MCP Welcome Kit, to have MSFT send you the
    Welcome Kit. By the way congratulations on your achievement.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Feb 7, 2005