    enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any e.mails through, even ones
    from relatives on AOL were returned- SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT
    Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE with this at all.
    designa chassis, Nov 1, 2004

  2. designa chassis

    Avenger© Guest

    On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:28:22 +0000 (UTC), "designa chassis"
    <> wrote:

    >From Designa-Chassis,
    >Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We went onto
    >Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO CHANGE.AOL9 was bad
    >enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any e.mails through, even ones
    >from relatives on AOL were returned- SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT
    >Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE with this at all.

    Thanks for that very enlightening piece of drivel~!!!!
    --
    Avenger©
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Nov 1, 2004

  3. designa chassis

    Scrote Guest

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/familyalbum1/AOHell.jpg

    --
    You can lead a man to Congress, but you can't make him think.
    -- Milton Berle
    Scrote, Nov 1, 2004
  4. designa chassis

    Avenger© Guest

    On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:25:43 -0000, "Scrote"
    <> wrote:

    >designa chassis wrote:
    >>> From Designa-Chassis,
    >>> Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We
    >>> went onto Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO
    >>> CHANGE.AOL9 was bad enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any
    >>> e.mails through, even ones from relatives on AOL were returned-
    >>> SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE
    >>> with this at all.

    >http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/familyalbum1/AOHell.jpg

    LOL :eek:))
    Avenger©, Nov 1, 2004
  5. designa chassis

    zippy do da Guest

    designa chassis wrote:

    > From Designa-Chassis,
    > Thank goodness someone else has noticed the problems with AOL.We went onto
    > Broadband thinking it would be better then AOL9, NO CHANGE.AOL9 was bad
    > enough.But with broadband we could'nt get any e.mails through, even ones
    > from relatives on AOL were returned- SERVER NOT KNOWN. We are now on BT
    > Connect Broadband - NO TROUBLE with this at all.

    Possible there have been new dso exploites running on the net even
    rogers has had troubles as well, and syppatico from what others are
    friends are telling me as well.
    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004