    I have Adobe Photoshop Elements. RVB is not in the glossary and there
    isn't much on Google, in English anyway. So how do I do it?
    , Aug 19, 2005

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have to send a picture RVB format, .gif extension.
    > I have Adobe Photoshop Elements. RVB is not in the glossary and
    > there isn't much on Google, in English anyway. So how do I do it?

    RVB presumably stands for the French equivalent for RGB. That isn't
    the same as a GIF fileformat, so the instructions seem a bit odd.

    Bart
    Bart van der Wolf, Aug 19, 2005

  3. Mike Warren Guest

    Bart van der Wolf wrote:
    > <> wrote in message
    >> I have to send a picture RVB format, .gif extension.
    >> I have Adobe Photoshop Elements. RVB is not in the glossary and
    >> there isn't much on Google, in English anyway. So how do I do it?

    > RVB presumably stands for the French equivalent for RGB. That isn't
    > the same as a GIF fileformat, so the instructions seem a bit odd.

    Ahh.. If it's RGB then they probably mean RGB instead of HSV in
    which case a standard GIF will be what they are after.

    -Mike
    Mike Warren, Aug 19, 2005
  4. Celcius Guest

    RVB is French (Rouge, vert, bleu) or RGB

    Celcius, Aug 19, 2005