    JohnF

    LAN connection
    Mozilla FireFox
    JohnF, Feb 18, 2005

    Change http; to http:
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Feb 18, 2005

  3. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    Everything worked before. All I did, that I know of, was to set
    Mozilla as the default browser in the "set program access and
    defaults" utility. Mozilla was what I used before but it wasn't set as
    default in that utility for some reason. The machine defaulted to
    Mozilla anyway so I guess I shouldn't have fixed it if it was working.

    JohnF

    JohnF, Feb 18, 2005