    Any insights would be very appreciated. Also any recommended books for the
    subjects are also appreciated.

    Regards, Karim
    =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=, Nov 10, 2005

  2. I would go for 70-320 since it's requirement if you later on want to go for
    the MCSD .NET

    --
    Regards,

    Jose Luis Manners, MCP
    http://www.josemanners.com/

    "Vale más saber alguna cosa de todo, que saberlo todo de una sola cosa."
    -Blaise Pascal

    Jose Luis Manners, Nov 11, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZWthcmlt?=

    G.V. Guest

    For me 320 was much much easier that 229.
    Also, if you've taken recently 316 and 315, I think it'll be easier for you
    to prepare for 320, because it is very much related to these exams.

    G.V.
    MCSD

    G.V., Nov 16, 2005