  1. John

    John Guest

    What are the key points to study and be approved in exams 70-271 and 70-272

    John, May 21, 2008

  2. "John" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > What are the key points to study and be approved in exams 70-271 and 70-272

    Not sure I understand your question, but:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.mspx#EOD
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.mspx#EQD

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008

  3. John

    John Guest

    What are the key points for study and passed the exams 70-271 and 70-272

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    John, May 21, 2008
  4. John

    John R Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > What are the key points for study and passed the exams 70-271 and 70-272

    The answer Michael gave you is the definitive answer to your question.
    There is no other way to say it.

    John R

    John R, May 21, 2008
  5. "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    > "John" <> wrote in message
    > > What are the key points for study and passed the exams 70-271 and 70-272
    > >

    > The answer Michael gave you is the definitive answer to your question.
    > There is no other way to say it.
    >
    > John R

    However, there seems to be multiple ways to ask it. :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  6. John

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news:#:

    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> "John" <> wrote in message
    >> > What are the key points for study and passed the exams 70-271 and
    >> > 70-272
    >> >

    >> The answer Michael gave you is the definitive answer to your
    >> question. There is no other way to say it.
    >>
    >> John R

    > However, there seems to be multiple ways to ask it. :)

    However, he didn't come up with another way. Just repeated the question.
    Do you suppose he wants us to read the objectives to him? Like a bedtime
    story?

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 21, 2008
  7. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news:#:
    >
    > > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "John" <> wrote in message
    > >> >

    > >> The answer Michael gave you is the definitive answer to your
    > >> question. There is no other way to say it.
    > >>
    > >> John R

    > > However, there seems to be multiple ways to ask it. :)
    > >

    > However, he didn't come up with another way. Just repeated the question.
    > Do you suppose he wants us to read the objectives to him? Like a bedtime
    > story?
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    I prefer drugs to help me sleep. Stories just make me think too much.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 21, 2008
  8. John

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    prattled ceaselessly in news::

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    >> prattled ceaselessly in news:#:
    >>
    >> > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message

    >> > However, there seems to be multiple ways to ask it. :)
    >> >

    >> However, he didn't come up with another way. Just repeated the
    >> question. Do you suppose he wants us to read the objectives to him?
    >> Like a bedtime story?
    >>

    > I prefer drugs to help me sleep. Stories just make me think too much.

    I like stories. I just prefer to read them to myself. Drugs are good
    too. Except Glucophage. I hate Glucophage.

    catwalker63, May 21, 2008
  9. "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > prattled ceaselessly in news::
    >
    > > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <>
    > >> prattled ceaselessly in news:#:

    > >> However, he didn't come up with another way. Just repeated the
    > >> question. Do you suppose he wants us to read the objectives to him?
    > >> Like a bedtime story?
    > >>

    > > I prefer drugs to help me sleep. Stories just make me think too much.
    > >

    > I like stories. I just prefer to read them to myself. Drugs are good
    > too. Except Glucophage. I hate Glucophage.
    >
    > --
    > Catwalker
    > MCNGP #43
    > www.mcngp.com
    > "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    Wouldn't know, I am not diabetic.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 22, 2008
  10. John

    John Guest

    Thanks

    Resolved.

    John, May 22, 2008
  11. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], May 22, 2008