    Queensland, Australia
    Then you shouldn't have said you want torrent :p

    No Reason - Grinspoon

    XhArD, Nov 17, 2005

  2. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    SoaD? its been released over here in the states... for some time now too...

    Gez, Nov 17, 2005

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Hypnotize, or Mezmerize? A lot of people can't see the difference, even though they were/are going to be released 6 months apart. Mezmerize was the first one, came out half a year ago, Hypnotize is apparently supposed to be released November 27 I think it was.

    Get Right Intae 'Im - Billy Connolly

    XhArD, Nov 18, 2005
  4. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    The Alan Parsons Project - Turn It Up - On Pandora.com - the Music Genome Project. (Cool site)

    The Modfather, Nov 18, 2005
  5. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Paint It Black - Rolling Stones

    Old School music rocks :)

    XhArD, Nov 18, 2005
  6. XhArD

    Metallicaisbetterthanyou

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2005
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan.
    Booya ac/dc.

    Hell's Bells = AC/DC

    Metallicaisbetterthanyou, Dec 29, 2005
  7. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Metallica are a bunch of corporate shills who should have been put out of everyone's miserey after the black album, they sold out, stopped playing decent music and went straight down the toilet, they suck and they can go take the RIAA with 'em straight to hell.

    The Modfather, Dec 30, 2005
  8. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Believe it or not, he agrees with you. He's my cousin, and he hates Metallica NOW, but loves their music, THEN. :p

    XhArD, Dec 30, 2005
  9. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Oh, okay well in that case, that's cool. :) Old Metallica = Kick Ass... Metallica now = Ass Holes.

    The Modfather, Dec 31, 2005
  10. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    a³+b³=c³

    hmmm that explains why this topic was bumped :)

    unholy, Dec 31, 2005
  11. XhArD

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Swingin'

    ..yeahh, she went down swingin'...

    Technoholic, Dec 31, 2005
  12. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    right. ok then.

    you Are The One - HIM

    \,,/, (-_-) ,\,,/

    XhArD, Jan 1, 2006
  13. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    The Ghost of you - My chemical romance.

    :D

    Gez, Jan 4, 2006
  14. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Resume - Sopor Aeternus

    Kind of orchestral type music :) Very fantasmagorical, pearldrop kind of effect. :p

    XhArD, Jan 4, 2006
  15. XhArD

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    April 26, 1992 - Sublime :dead:

    Gez, Jan 6, 2006
  16. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ultimate Showdown - Lemon Demon

    XhArD, Jan 7, 2006
  17. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Some classical music, sounds like flute and harp, not sure. I didn't put it on.

    The Modfather, Jan 7, 2006
  18. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Twisted Transistor - KoRn.

    Back to Ultimate Showdown - Lemon Demon, I love the slow verse in the song: "Angels sang out, in immaculate chorus, down from the Heavens, descended Chuck Norris, who delivered a kick, which could shatter bones, into the crotch, of Indiana Jones, who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain, as Batman changed back, into Bruce Wayne, but Chuck saw through, his clever disguise, and he crushed Batmans head, in between his thighs"

    Hehe, the whole song is about the "bloodiest battle that the world ever saw"

    XhArD, Jan 7, 2006
  19. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    theres a dude at my work, his like a gaint to me... he hits his head on the dock to store door. and he likes to sing songs, the other day twisted transistor was his pick :p

    he was mental :p

    unholy, Jan 8, 2006
  20. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Whip It - Devo. Serious party music there :p

    XhArD, Jan 8, 2006