    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Jesse Cook - Mario Takes A Walk

    XhArD, Nov 2, 2005

  2. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Hilltop Hoods - The Sentinel
    (dont post every 3 minutes or what ever the avg song time is!)

    unholy, Nov 2, 2005

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    But it's so tempting! :p ^^^ Good bass song too, but you wouldn't know that would you? :p I won't post in this topic again for a while then.
    Metallica - Battery

    XhArD, Nov 2, 2005
  4. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    as long as we discuss, there is no problem.
    i haven't heard that song (loads up limewire)
    Rage Against the Machine - Freedom

    unholy, Nov 2, 2005
  5. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ^^^ Good one there.
    Cleanin' Out My Tuckerbag - Scared Weird Little Guys :p
    Good old aussie comedy music. For those of you in America anfd other countries who wouldn't have heard it, it's by these dudes who were on the radio, they take two songs and put them together. In this case it's Cleaning Out My Closet - Eminem and Waltzing Matilda. If you don't know what that is, go and search for it on google.

    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  6. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hey how come no one else is posting?

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  7. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Coz either no one else cares, or no one else has been on. Take your pick.
    Dope - Debonaire

    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  8. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Miles Davis - Bitches Brew Sessions CD.

    The Modfather, Nov 5, 2005
  9. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Queen - I want to ride my bicycle
    hehe funny song :D

    unholy, Nov 6, 2005
  10. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yes indeed it is.
    Tommy Emmanuel - Day Tripper

    XhArD, Nov 7, 2005
  11. XhArD

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love
    [​IMG]

    bigal, Nov 7, 2005
  12. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH evil demon begone!

    unholy, Nov 7, 2005
  13. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    CKY - Santa Clause Is Coming :p

    XhArD, Nov 7, 2005
  14. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    The musical clock in the den, er, playing some disney thing, I dunno.

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  15. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Scribe -Not many, its the song they used on the soccer league thingy...

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  16. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Scribe :|
    Damnit, I thought you had good taste in music for a while there.
    Metallica - Fade To Black

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  17. XhArD

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    it got in there somehow, i dam it to hell... i changed the song 3 seconds after posting which was also 4 seconds into the song :|
    Bass Mechanics - Can U Feel the Bass

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  18. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Can you feel the bass... is that the Blade song? "Listen to this phat bass that will send the blood coursing through your veins..." Coz that's not by Bass Mekaniks. It's by the Warp Brothers.
    Rammstein - Du Riescht So Gut

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  19. XhArD

    The Modfather