    Video CBT lab set. I also have the CBT's from CBT nugget,
    including the 70-218 and 70-224 for my electives.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Sean McVeigh, Dec 13, 2004

  2. >-----Original Message-----
    >I have been working on the MCSE for a little while and

    I'm
    >not sure I am studying efficiently or using the best
    >material. It just seems to be taking too long.
    >
    >What books, lab media/training cds and test prep exams do
    >you recommend. I just purchased the entire TrainSignal
    >Video CBT lab set. I also have the CBT's from CBT

    nugget,
    >including the 70-218 and 70-224 for my electives.
    >
    >Any help would be appreciated.

    I recommend changing your last name.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 13, 2004

  3. You are a moron. Some real information would be helpful.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VhbiBNY1ZlaWdo?=, Dec 13, 2004

  4. >-----Original Message-----
    >You are a moron. Some real information would be helpful.

    Ok... change your first name too.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 13, 2004
  5. Sean McVeigh wrote:
    > You are a moron. Some real information would be helpful.

    You're expecting some "real" information from a moron?

    Okay.

    I think I qualify.

    But I don't have any information.

    Maybe because I'm a moron.

    --
    Fris "It's not my turn to be helpful anyway" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=, Dec 13, 2004
  6. Sean McVeigh

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Sean McVeigh climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I have been working on the MCSE for a little while and I'm
    > not sure I am studying efficiently or using the best
    > material. It just seems to be taking too long.

    It should be about 42.

    JaR
    Helpful Thug

    JaR, Dec 13, 2004
  7. Sean McVeigh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Sean McVeigh" <> say in

    > It just seems to be taking too long.

    real world experience usually does. don't fight it just pound the books
    harder, and go though the product.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 13, 2004
  8. is that a Hitchhiker's reference, 42?

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VhbiBNY1ZlaWdo?=, Dec 13, 2004
  9. Sean McVeigh

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2VhbiBNY1ZlaWdo?=
    <> say in news:30C1A3D8-29E8-420A-
    :

    > is that a Hitchhiker's reference, 42?

    DO OR DO NOT! THERE IS NO TRY!!!!