what should i learn?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?d2hpY2ggY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbj8=?=, Oct 29, 2006.

  1. now i am Studying networking. i don't knw abt the microsoft exams. which
    certification exam will be useful for me.

    =?Utf-8?B?d2hpY2ggY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbj8=?=, Oct 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?d2hpY2ggY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbj8=?=

    CertGuard Guest

    "which certification?" <which certification?@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote in message news:...
    You need to provide more information. With the information you provided, I
    would have to send you to www.Cisco.com and wish you good luck.

    You've got to understand, we don't know you. We don't know how much you know
    about the industry. We have no idea how long you've been working with
    networking. We cannot guess as to what you intend to do with your life. The
    more information that you provide and the more that we can see you've
    researched this, then the more we'll be willing to help.

    --
    CertGuard
    You think you know IT?!

    CertGuard, Oct 29, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?d2hpY2ggY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbj8=?=

    kpg Guest

    > You've got to understand, we don't know you. We don't know how much
    > you know about the industry. We have no idea how long you've been
    > working with networking. We cannot guess as to what you intend to do
    > with your life. The more information that you provide and the more
    > that we can see you've researched this, then the more we'll be willing
    > to help.

    I like long walks on the beach in the moonlight.

    kp "um...with a girl if at all possible" g

    kpg, Oct 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?d2hpY2ggY2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbj8=?=

    Guest Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > kp "um...with a girl if at all possible" g

    So....if it AIN'T possible....you're saying....

    Guest, Oct 30, 2006