    the mcsd. Please help me with the list of books which
    would realy help me to get certified.

    thank U

    su, Nov 6, 2004

  2. Hi Su,

    Questions like this are asked and answered here frequently. Read back a
    couple of weeks and you'll get some ideas. Alternatively, go to
    http://groups.google.com and put "xx-xxx good book," (where xx-xxx is the
    number of the exam you're interested in) in the search box and read the
    threads that come up.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 6, 2004

  3. su

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Nov 8, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, Nov 10, 2004