    This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do you
    get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

    Thx

    =?Utf-8?B?Rm9vbGtl?=, Mar 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Rm9vbGtl?=

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day <> did cause the
    electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

    > This is my first Microsoft exam. I was wondering how much questions do
    > you get on the 70-290 and what is the passing score?

    The answer to this like many questions asked here is a) Google or 2)
    Microsoft. Take yer pick.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Mar 6, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Rm9vbGtl?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    700 is required to pass. The number of questions vary which depends on the
    type of the exam.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Mar 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Rm9vbGtl?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    Why reply you fucking twat!

    Simon Hart, Mar 9, 2006
  5. Wow... you must have taken an extra helping of bitchy today! :) What was
    that about?
    --
    MDG, MCSA

    =?Utf-8?B?TW9udHJlYWwgTUNTQQ==?=, Mar 9, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Rm9vbGtl?=

    captkave

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    70-290 passed with 828

    I had quite a few of sim questions. Also a lot of click and drop type of questions as well. I did all the multiple choice and click/drop questions and went through sim questions. Definitely harder than 20-270 exam.

    captkave, Jun 23, 2008